What's new

Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

Painting most officers as bad and as the enemies is counterintuitive and is fueled by hate - just like racism is.

I'd hate to be a cop right now. Lots of these cops are gonna hit breaking points and I hope they quit before they snap on someone.

Seems like a hard concept for some of the protesters/rioters but violence against the innocent is wrong.

Not fueled by hate. Fueled by disgust after watching video after video of the police literally acting against the people in violent ways.
Seems like a hard concept for some police that violence against the innocent is wrong.

Glad to see you sticking up for the little guy, Archie.

Not fueled by hate. Fueled by disgust after watching video after video of the police literally acting against the people in violent ways.
Seems like a hard concept for some police that violence against the innocent is wrong.

I've condemned police brutality throughout this whole thread. I've condemned the rioting, looting, destruction and violence too.

Meanwhile, you literally labeled cops as the enemies and said the majority are bad.

So you’re only watching video after video of what one side has to say, which has been clearly sensationalized to near mythic status, despite knowing that for every crazy incident you’re being fed (and make no mistake, you’re being hand-fed everything you’re watching), there are likely tens of thousands of those same cops saving lives, dying in the line of duty, and putting it all out there for strangers each and every day?

You’re not a fool, and I know you know what’s really going on, so why are you acting like the village ka-mai?
I expect this kind of ludicrous thinking from Thriller; that’s rough company, bro.

Some police. I hate cops just as much as the next guy, and probably much worse, but even I can step back and see that it’s a foolish way to think and act, and absolutely no good comes from it. I’m a moron and can see that — what’s all you smart people’s excuse?

Petty and lame. What kind of weak-sauce insult/attack was that? Reminds me of my six year old daughter, tbh.

So you’re only watching video after video of what one side has to say, which has been clearly sensationalized to near mythic status, despite knowing that for every crazy incident you’re being fed (and make no mistake, you’re being hand-fed everything you’re watching), there are likely tens of thousands of those same cops saving lives, dying in the line of duty, and putting it all out there for strangers each and every day?

You’re not a fool, and I know you know what’s really going on, so why are you acting like the village ka-mai?
I expect this kind of ludicrous thinking from Thriller; that’s rough company, bro.

Some police. I hate cops just as much as the next guy, and probably much worse, but even I can step back and see that it’s a foolish way to think and act, and absolutely no good comes from it. I’m a moron and can see that — what’s all you smart people’s excuse?

Petty and lame. What kind of weak-sauce insult/attack was that? Reminds me of my six year old daughter, tbh.
I've watched both.

I think you have a very odd and negative view of the USA for various reasons. You seem to cheer for anything bad in it.
Not really. It is just mind boggling that country which can produce so much talent, science and advanced technology can also be so stupid to have 17th century gun laws, elect Trump and build creationism museum. USSR was super power too and it is no more. I would not be surprised if USA will break appart or will go through major civil unrest one day as well. Heck it is happening already.

While violence has stopped violence, I like the tweet because it made me think about things on a deeper level. So if violence stops violence does it really stop violence?
It's not a horribly inaccurate statement and it makes lots of sense. I'm just nitpicking it I guess.

Like Hitler was inflicting hella violence on dudes. Then a bunch of countries used violence to stop that violence and it worked.

If I saw someone hurting someone else (violence) and I ran up and punched the offender in the face (violence) and it knocked them out cold then at that point the violence would be over.

Cops effectively stop violence with violence frequently.

But again, I generally agree that violence doesn't work to stop violence most of the time. It usually just escalates it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I've condemned police brutality throughout this whole thread. I've condemned the rioting, looting, destruction and violence too.

Meanwhile, you literally labeled cops as the enemies and said the majority are bad.
For me the difference is the power that cops have and expectations I have for them.

If I see a cop beating someone's *** for no good reason then its more upsetting to me than a looter looting. Because cops have power and I expect them to be trained and to be better than your average looter.

That is very questionable. Otherwise your gun laws would be changed long time ago and Trump would never been a president.

Sounds like you aren't an american right? So how would you know?

That is very questionable. Otherwise your gun laws would be changed long time ago and Trump would never been a president.
Some people are proud of the worst things about our country. But they are still proud.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

For me the difference is the power that cops have and expectations I have for them.

If I see a cop beating someone's *** for no good reason then its more upsetting to me than a looter looting. Because cops have power and I expect them to be trained and to be better than your average looter.

And by and large, if the looter or whoever commits a criminal act can be identified they are charged with a crime. What has brought us to this point is that far too often when police abuse civilians they are not being held accountable.

I definitely have higher expectations for cops and it's more than disappointing when they break the law, abuse their power and kill people just to kill.

Watching people loot and destroy innocent people's businesses and livelihoods makes my blood boil too. It boggles my mind that so many people (not saying you are) cheer them on or have no problem rationalizing it.

One of the first things I said in this thread is what I still stand behind and it's simple. Don't be a piece of ****.

So by the standards set by some of you here, Mitt Romney is now a liberal anti-cop pro looter Anti-America RINO, right?

Yeah, law enforcement having sex with someone in their custody is rape. The power dynamic is way off there.

I just had to see who was the moron arguing with you. So I clicked to reveal the ignored poster. Yeah, not at all surprised. He clearly interacts with some awful people online who are usually misinformed on some pretty far right propaganda. It’s one of the main reasons why I placed him on ignore.

Last edited:
I just had to see who was the moron arguing with you. So I clicked to reveal the ignored poster. Yeah, not at all surprised. He clearly interacts with some awful people online who are usually misinformed on some pretty far right propaganda. It’s one of the main reasons why I placed him on ignore.

You're a ****ing idiot. There's no other way of saying it.

Who do I interact with online? Lol.

I read CNN, KSL, Yahoo, (I know, I judge myself for that too) digg, and watch some YouTube videos and listen to Howard Stern.

****ing guy thinks Jazzfanz is far right propaganda but 75% of Jazzfanz posts are Thriller propaganda and being a crybaby.

Last edited:
So by the standards set by some of you here, Mitt Romney is now a liberal anti-cop pro looter Anti-America RINO, right?

Honestly, who? Who here has condemned protestors or conflated protesting with being any of those things?