What's new

Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

You and I know that Trump is not the leader we need.

This chaos will only mobilize the more white privileged Karen's to vote.

Who do you think voted for trump in 2016? that vote was already mobilized and tapped out/maximized.

POC and the young now have an even greater incentive to mobilize and get to the polls. A resource that remains vastly untapped.

Who here before these protests thought, “Damn trump sucks. He’s clearly unqualified for his job.”

And now thinks, “these protests have convinced me that trump needs 4 years to right this ship. What we need are even harsher police, bungled pandemic response, tax cuts for the rich, daily tweetstorms, and better relations with Russia (worse relations with everyone else)! Clearly, Donald needs 4 more years.”

Anyone?

I think it’s absurd the political commentary coming (mostly) from never trump republicans and to a lesser extent morning talk shows right now. Nothing from this smoking crater of what used to be American civilization tells me that chaos benefits trump. It’s an indictment on his presidency. The country has gone to **** on his watch.

clearly, systemic changes are necessary for America’s economic and law enforcement systems. If anything, I think people are more open to change than before. The status quo (trump) clearly isn’t getting it done.

Last edited:
Your daily reminder that once the protests die down in another day or two, we still will have this *** clown reminding us on a daily basis how much he sucks at his job.

I hope you're right!

political commentary has been absurd under trump. A few weeks ago Pundits were telling people that the worse the pandemic got the more it would help trump. As if a million dead and 50 percent unemployment would somehow convince Americans that the status quo was fine.

then when states began to open up they claimed that a slightly better economic picture would help. as if instead of 40 million unemployed only 30 million unemployed would be his savior.

Now it’s these protests that will propel him to victory.

frankly, I’m sick of it. I understand that the story that sells is that Donald can say and do anything and still win. As if he’s made of Teflon. That no matter what happens around the country, he will be re-elected. But that’s not the reality.

Donald sucked *** before the protests and will suck *** after. He’s been costing the GOP seats since his inauguration. He will continue to do so. he’s doing to our country what he’s done to all of his businesses, chaos, fraud, bankrupting them. I don’t see how any sane nonpartisan could possibly want 4 more years of this garbage.

this is fantastic commentary and supports my view that people WANT CHANGE

Lol. What did they think was going to happen? Just go inside, hommies.
Eh. I don't like all the fire starting, looting, and rioting.
However I don't really have a problem with all the people sitting on their porches at their homes.

I think the police/military should be concerned with the former but not so much with the latter.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

My opinion - it's generally a bad idea to have meaningful police presence at protest/riot type events. It's really tough for large groups to stay angry when there's nobody there to be angry at. Plus just fewer people to do something dumb and set the whole thing off.

They're just sitting on the front porch. Why would they need to be inside, unless the people on the street have something to hide?
I don't think they need to be inside. I just know what I'm doing if that was me. I especially wouldn't keep standing there after someone yells light em up. Survival instinct 101.

Last edited:
if you’re summing things up in moral binaries, then you can be sure you’ve wildly oversimplified what’s going on.
I don't believe I am. It comes down to doing something good or bad. Watch the Andrew Schultz video I posted all the way until the end if you have a few minutes.

You’re struggling to understand.
Nah, dude, you are. Making a point that I'm not doing something wrong all the way up to taking a rubber bullet or whatever it was is not my cup of tea. It doesn't mean I don't understand the situation.

You're missing my point. Lol

Eh. I don't like all the fire starting, looting, and rioting.
However I don't really have a problem with all the people sitting on their porches at their homes.

I think the police/military should be concerned with the former but not so much with the latter.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I 100% agree.

I'm just getting the hell inside of my place if the army comes running down my street yelling get inside now or light em up. I'm not gonna hold my ground to see what happens next.

They told them 10 times to either go home and get inside and they stayed on their porch eating popcorn like they were watching a movie. Again, I'm not arguing whether or not what the military did was wrong or not. It was.

I'll I'm saying is I'm going inside. If you guys wanna stand your ground, that's fine. That's just not me, I'll take the L on this on if winning means taking rubber bullets to my face.

My opinion - it's generally a bad idea to have meaningful police presence at protest/riot type events. It's really tough for large groups to stay angry when there's nobody there to be angry at. Plus just fewer people to do something dumb and set the whole thing off.
Angry protestors aren't the problem if they were alone. The provocatiers are the issue. And the media even plays into that role, as do our leaders sometimes.

They told them 10 times to either go home and get inside and they stayed on their porch eating popcorn like they were watching a movie. Again, I'm not arguing whether or not what the military did was wrong or not. It was.

I'll I'm saying is I'm going inside. If you guys wanna stand your ground, that's fine. That's just not me, I'll take the L on this on if winning means taking rubber bullets to my face.
Peer pressure may have played a part. Who's dropping their popcorn to go inside when their homies are not.

I don't believe I am. It comes down to doing something good or bad. Watch the Andrew Schultz video I posted all the way until the end if you have a few minutes.
You realize that GOOD and BAD is precisely a moral binary, right?

Nah, dude, you are. Making a point that I'm not doing something wrong all the way up to taking a rubber bullet or whatever it was is not my cup of tea. It doesn't mean I don't understand the situation.

You're missing my point. Lol
What does this comment have to do with people sitting on their porch?

What does this comment have to do with people sitting on their porch?
Replied to my comment about how I know I wouldn't stay on my porch after an angry bunch of military people were yelling get inside now and light em up. You replied, you're missing the point. Lol

Go back and read, bro.