What's new

Trade Deadline thread (FEB 23rd 3pm EST)

Why does Boston do nothing? That is strange. One of two things: They think that Fultz or Ball are the real deal, or, they think they can get Hayward this summer.

Why does Boston do nothing? That is strange. One of two things: They think that Fultz or Ball are the real deal, or, they think they can get Hayward this summer.
Ya that is weird

They can't lose standing pat they've got so many young assets already plus a trove of picks..

I think it's because they become smart enough not to get pushed by expectations and do not make a move unless it is needed. Avoid the unnecessary dumb moves. Like Jazz.

I post, therefore I am.

@DJ_Bean
Woj says Bulls wanted core players from C's rather than young/future assets for Butler so they could "reshape the franchise on the fly" lmao

@ESPNSteinLine
The Atlanta Hawks made aggressive draft pick-centric trade offers for Paul George and Jimmy Butler today, league sources tell ESPN.
5:38 PM - 23 Feb 2017

@ESPNSteinLine
Denver today made a "monster" offer to Indiana for Paul George, league sources tell [MENTION=1573]Chris[/MENTION]BHaynes and me, but the talks gained no traction.

@ESPNSteinLine
Sources tell [MENTION=1573]Chris[/MENTION]BHaynes and me that it's been conveyed to Denver that Paul George would be highly unlikely to commit there long term.

There was lots of movement!! This was a great deadline. Boogie and New Orleans gruesome twosome debuts in 30 minutes!!!

I dunno, the Knicks vs Cle is also gonna be pretty exciting. Can't decide... LOL ... sometimes I wish I have 2 TVs...