What's new

Trade Prediction

Will a Trade Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont remember you saying that.

Well ya, cause you are an idiot.
I bitch about rubio all the time. Too much probably. I have wanted him to be traded since the day we acquired him.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I really liked the acquisition of Rubio since I couldn't believe he had a positive plus/minus while with the Wolves. That had to mean he was awesome. Well, he's a good dude. I hope we get Conley, although I'd rather have Holiday. I think Conley would help more than some of Jazzfanz think. Everybody is acting like 31 is Paleolithic.

I really liked the acquisition of Rubio since I couldn't believe he had a positive plus/minus while with the Wolves. That had to mean he was awesome. Well, he's a good dude. I hope we get Conley, although I'd rather have Holiday. I think Conley would help more than some of Jazzfanz think. Everybody is acting like 31 is Paleolithic.

A lot of basketball players start falling off around 32. It is old in basketball years.

I hope we do not go after Conley. That feels too much like a mid-tier move meant to get a little bit better at too high a cost. Holiday would be much better.

I hope we do not go after Conley. That feels too much like a mid-tier move meant to get a little bit better at too high a cost. Holiday would be much better.

But all rumors are that Homidays is not available.

OK, with Lowe repeating old information about the Jazz wanting Harris in free agency I'm fairly certain no Conley trade happens unless Memphis comes down to Utah's original leaked offer.

Jazz probably told Lowe to say this on the podcast to brace fans for no trades and/or signal to Memphis they arent desperate.

So now I'm thinking no trade happens or that Utah trades for an expiring player they like as insurance on Harris ( Mirotic).

OK, with Lowe repeating old information about the Jazz wanting Harris in free agency I'm fairly certain no Conley trade happens unless Memphis comes down to Utah's original leaked offer.

Jazz probably told Lowe to say this on the podcast to brace fans for no trades and/or signal to Memphis they arent desperate.

So now I'm thinking no trade happens or that Utah trades for an expiring player they like as insurance on Harris ( Mirotic).

Rodney Mcgruder has been mentioned a bunch by Locke... Not sure how he fits in the rotation with Ricky and Exum, but if we do a smaller deal I wonder if we get him.

Combo guard who would fit pretty well. Does some things we could use.

Also not sure I'd go that far with our front office telling Lowe to mention stuff, but its likely true that we have made our best offer to Memphis and they can take it or leave it.

But all rumors are that Homidays is not available.
Then they need to go make him available by hell! Get the best pieces, not just any piece.

Nah, the more I think about it, I don’t see DL giving away the assets needed to pull off a deal for a Conley or OPJ (especially any requiring both Favors and Ricky) with both having real flaws.

The only thing I could see is a Mirotic deal but I could see others willing to give more than us.
Tony Jones suggests our offer for OPJ was rejected

Jazz never do **** when rumors float around the league. hope it’s different this year

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
This year credible sources are saying that they are active and aggressive. Unlike many times in the past.