What's new

Trade Prediction

Will a Trade Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clips: Lose a ton but I think do this knowing they could re-sign Davis which could attract Kawhi or someone. Super risky on their part but I think they maybe take the chance.

Jazz: I like it. Beverley seems to be playing better the last month and would allow Mitchell to be the lead guard which could be good. Plus we get Tobias. No guarantees he re-signs though.

Sixers: Get a lot out of this without giving up much. They definitely need to be giving up two 1sts, if not three (one from another team too).

Pels: Don’t think it’s enough but Shai-Holiday-Gallinari-Randle isn’t God awful. Plus all the picks.

Who’s Robinson?

I think the Sixers def say yes. I think the Pels say no unless one of those 1sts is some other team’s 1st and could therefore be a top 10 pick. Not sure about us or the Clips.
Robinson was their other lottery pick this year besides SGA.

The Sixers are giving up Smith, who was their first this year and a guy a lot of people thought should have been a lottery pick.

Niko is likely just a rental for them, so I think they are giving up enough.

One 1st makes it more reasonable but I'd still bet on getting Harris in FA over trading for him unless I knew I was going to make another move that would make signing Harris in the offseason a non-possibility (in which case the trade might not work anymore since one or more of the Jazz players going out might be involved in the other deal).

If we stuck with two 1sts if they were something like 2019/2021 then the value of them wouldn't be that high, but if NOLA was smart they'd push for one of them to be in 2022/2023 to secure picks in the potential double draft, which would make even a late 1st insanely more valuable that year than usual.
Keep in mind 2021 is the first year HS'ers will be allowed to go pro, so it might be a loaded draft.

I'm pulling a Lopo on this one, let me know how dumb this is.

Utah gets: Harris, Hill, Fultz, and Beverly
Clips get: Davis, Rubio, and Favors
Pels get: Gilgeous-Alexander, Robinson, Gallinari, Chandler, Bradley, Smith
Sixer's get: Williams, Mirotic, Thabo

5 1st to New Orleans

Help me with pick allocations.

Jazz give up 2 first, Clippers give up 2 first, Philly gives up 1. Do all 5 go to New Orleans?

What's in it for Utah.

When cowards want to float a terrible idea, they want to try to blame me for their terrible idea even though I never float ideas as terrible as the one they are floating.

It's just insecurity on their part. I'm as big a Jazz fan as there is outside of Utah.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
Lmao Jesus dude. You propose the most trades on here. Its just a nod to your prolificness.

When cowards want to float a terrible idea, they want to try to blame me for their terrible idea even though I never float ideas as terrible as the one they are floating.

It's just insecurity on their part. I'm as big a Jazz fan as there is outside of Utah.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

My bad. I saw give two firsts, Rubio, and take $23 million in garbage salary to dump Favors and assumed it was another of yours.

Three months of Harris for Rubio, Favors 2 firsts and $23 million in useless salary. All for the chance to pay the Bird Rights max to a non-All Star that you might be able to sign in FA.

Who would agree to that?
Yeah, in hindsight the Jazz giving up two first might have been too much, but I didnt want to make a fake trade that was unreasonably good for Utah. One first with Rubio/Favors going out and getting back Tobias Harris/Beverly/Fultz (while taking on Hill) just seems a bit too lopsided for Utah.

Would anyone do three first round picks? For instance, for Holiday and Niko?

Yeah, in hindsight the Jazz giving up two first might have been too much, but I didnt want to make a fake trade that was unreasonably good for Utah. One first with Rubio/Favors going out and getting back Tobias Harris/Beverly/Fultz (while taking on Hill) just seems a bit too lopsided for Utah.

If anything, Utah would have to receive two picks to balance it out, unless you think essentially paying Harris over $50 mil next year is worth it. That's if he re-signs.