What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Wut???? They will ask for so much more… they ain’t given them away… they want good players back… y’all getting wild.

So how much salary are you sending back for a $2.8M player? Dok + Butler make $2.9M. If the Sixers make the pick and trade the player, then we're in the $5M range. So then maybe it's NAW and Dok.

Capela might be negative value. They’re also adding Beasley?

You are wicked high, dude.
I didn’t see that Beasley had a down year. Still seems off and I’d think Minny still values the guy that was averaging in the mid-to-high teens the previous two seasons.

Woj said on ESPN that the most active teams in trade talks right now are the Pacers, Kings, and Wizards.

So how much salary are you sending back for a $2.8M player? Dok + Butler make $2.9M. If the Sixers make the pick and trade the player, then we're in the $5M range. So then maybe it's NAW and Dok.
You add green and send Royce… just cuz salary matches doesn’t mean it’s a good trade… could sub out green for Korkmaz who is overpaid.

That was expected so now he can sign the 5 yr/$248M extension.
It’s totally planned and people freaking out. Beals playoff he does want out is to do the PG… get the extension then work with your team on a trade in a year.

Woj said on ESPN that the most active teams in trade talks right now are the Pacers, Kings, and Wizards.
I can’t believe pacers are gonna get the #11 pick for Malcolm. Dude ain’t gonna stay healthy… such a Knicks move… send em Don before they blow all they assets.

The good news is that there is a market for Gobert. The bad news is that the market appears to be softer than the Jazz want.

Let's see if the Jazz can pull off a worthwhile three-team deal with Chicago or Toronto.