What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Here's what I think should happen:

Jazz Trade: Gobert, Bogdonovic
Kings Trade: Barnes, Holmes, Harkless, Holiday, #4 pick
Bulls Trade: Vucevic, P. Williams, Coby White, #18

Jazz Receive: Barnes, Holmes P. Williams, J. Holiday, Coby White, #4 pick [take Jaden Ivey]
Bulls Receive: Gobert, Harkless
Kings Receive: Vucevic, Bogdanovic, #18 pick

Jazz get a decent defensive center, high upside PF in Williams, get more athletic on perimeter defense with Barnes + White, high upside pick w/ Ivey.
Bulls: Receive Gobert + strong defensive PF in Harkless, without having to give future assets
Kings: Get two veterans that will fit well and help push for playoffs and trade down from 4 to 18.

[works on espn trade machine]
Kings do this, why?

Jazz receive: OG Anunoby, Gary Trent Jr, Precious Achiuwa
Raptors receive: Rudy Gobert, Royce O'Neale

Waive Juancho and we'd be $10M under the luxury tax, which would give us the full MLE, right?

Waive Juancho and we'd be $10M under the luxury tax, which would give us the full MLE, right?

Sadly that trade doesn’t work by about 144k.

I mean OG and Trent Jr are good players lmao. They’re exactly what we need.
Well if you say so. All I know is that I’ll be disappointed as hell if that’s all we get for our 3 time DPOY! In his prime and still trending upwards and never injured unlike OG. Nurse gets his second championship with Rudy next year I’ll be exhuming this corpse to do an autopsy!

Being $10M under the tax with 4 starters in Don, GTJ, OG, and Precious plus the ability to trade Mike and/or Bojan...

The Raptors can make the trade by removing their cap hold on any of De Colo, Lin, Meeks, Thompson, Bonga, etc.

I don’t think so. You can only take back 125% of what you send out if you send out over 19.6M and this is 144k too much coming in.

I legit think the new President in Minny might be thinking he can trade KAT for something better or easier to build around.