What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Hope we give them Juancho back too. Need them on the same team.
No way… watched the movie on Sunday. I normally am not in to basketball movies but it was fun and entertaining… I think Bo Cruz will fulfill his full potential and think we need to keep him. Stoke the rivalry

What does this fake trade look like:

D-Lo, McDaniels, pick 19 for Gobert? What else would even be thinkable as a framework?

T'wolves will definitely want to include Dlo's salary. Jazz will want a defensive wing, like McDaniels, and a mountain of picks. The thing that's interesting is that the T'wolves are a team that's willing to take Capela, in case the Jazz aren't psyched to take him. So maybe a 3 or 4-team trade emerges with the Jazz, Hawks, T'wolves and a team willing to take Dlo.

Last edited:
What does this fake trade look like:

D-Lo, McDaniels, pick 19 for Gobert? What else would even be thinkable as a framework?
I've been looking at it for a while. I have no clue how it works out with Minnesota unless it's....

Capela goes to Minny
Rudy goes to ATL
Collins, Beasley and other assets go to us

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I've been looking at it for a while. I have no clue how it works out with Minnesota unless it's....

Capela goes to Minny
Rudy goes to ATL
Collins, Beasley and other assets go to us

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Maybe. Jazz would take #16 and #19, and hopefully another future pick. So it's...

Utah trades Gobert for Collins, Beasley, #16, #19, let's say a 2RP
Atlanta trades Capela, Collins, #16 for Gobert
Minny trades Beasley, #19, #48 for Capela.