What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Except all they players is poopy trash or they would have been traded already. Only player in the league that is any good is Jamychal Green cuz he got traded already.

This is legit making me laugh out loud. We should definitely make it stick around. Only players who are good are traded quickly.

I don't know what these loud whispers are. I think I'm less convinced the Jazz will make a trade before/during draft day than I have at any point since the start of the off-season. Gobert trade seems dead. No one else is being mentioned except in speculative hypotheticals.
Dan Clayton said someone in their top 6 gets traded before the end of the draft. I do trust him... he has some actual sources.. I am not his biggest fan though. He leaked the Shaq signing before it happened.

If Rudy is a top 15 player that guarantees you 55 wins I'd assume teams would be dying to trade for him?

I think about 5 - 7 teams would strongly like to trade for him. Only a few of those team have pieces that would potentially make a deal work. Those teams are then going to negotiate with the Jazz down to the wire and will only give up a haul when they are forced to in order to complete the deal.

Dan Clayton said someone in their top 6 gets traded before the end of the draft. I do trust him... he has some actual sources.. I am not his biggest fan though. He leaked the Shaq signing before it happened.

My confidence in the top 6 guys being on roster on Friday:

Gobert 90%
Bogey 85%
O'Neale 95%
Mitchell 100%
Conley 75%
Clarkson 99%

This is legit making me laugh out loud. We should definitely make it stick around. Only players who are good are traded quickly.
Dude have you ever been to a store... all the good **** gets sold! The rest is garbage... how do you know... cuz its still there.

Same reason I haven't got married... all the good ones are gone already... why this girl still single... cuz she the worst!!!

My confidence in the top 6 guys being on roster on Friday:

Gobert 90%
Bogey 85%
O'Neale 95%
Mitchell 100%
Conley 75%
Clarkson 99%

I think most of those numbers are way too high. I'd put Rudy at 50% and Conley less than 50%.

I think Conley 100% gets dealt tomorrow.
TJ mentioned his name just now on his Spence interview. Said if he isn't moved he needs to be moved to the bench... and Jazz aren't looking to move JC.

Ainge is Ryan's meat puppet... and Ryan is Don's meat puppet...

I think most of those numbers are way too high. I'd put Rudy at 50% and Conley less than 50%.

Conley seems most likely just because of the WAS rumors, but I'd be truly shocked if Gobert was traded at this point. I think the Jazz will make a move of some kind this summer, but I don't find any of the "whispers" very convincing. The Jazz are a very leaky FO, so if it was going to happen I think we'd be hearing more.