What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

The delusion is that people think we have all of these amazing offers for Rudy but aren't trading him.

What other top 15 player in the NBA would be put on the trade block but teams would be hesitant to move Patrick Williams or DeAndre Hunter?
What makes you think either of those trades are favored by the Jazz?

We've had multiple reports from top insiders that the Bulls/Hawks don't want to include Williams/Hunter but I guess they're just making it up.

I'd bet the Hawks or Bulls would trade Hunter/Williams for #4.
Oh sure... Kings are just waiting for good offers to come in... they totally aren't being reasonable and waiting until the point when everyone on the table pulls flips their cards over... get real #4 pick has no value... or else it would have been traded by now... maybe even twice.

We've had multiple reports from top insiders that the Bulls/Hawks don't want to include Williams/Hunter but I guess they're just making it up.
We've had just as many insiders say the Jazz are asking for A LOT and are happy to keep him if teams don't meet their price.

We've had just as many insiders say the Jazz are asking for A LOT and are happy to keep him if teams don't meet their price.

The fact that he thinks because teams don’t immediately budge to our demands it means Rudy sucks. If they don’t trade for Rudy truly due to not wanting to deal one of them it’s more of an indictment on their personnel than Rudy. Not hard to understand.

Just save your breath man. These guys are so far gone in their lame attempts to adore Rudy.

They change their arguments constantly then blame us for doing it.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Just save your breath man. These guys are so far gone in their lame attempts to adore Rudy.

This is not the guy you want to latch onto lmao. I had higher hopes for you but I think you’re too far gone man. If you’ve been reading the last couple of pages and agree with him and think everyone else is wrong you might just not be the brightest.

The fact that he thinks because teams don’t immediately budge to our demands it means Rudy sucks. If they don’t trade for Rudy truly due to not wanting to deal one of them it’s more of an indictment on their personnel than Rudy. Not hard to understand.
Its also hilarious he doesn't understand that 95% of the deals go down on draft day/night. its almost like saying if Brunson is worth so much why hasn't he signed his big contract?

This is not the guy you want to latch onto lmao. I had higher hopes for you but I think you’re too far gone man. If you’ve been reading the last couple of pages and agree with him and think everyone else is wrong you might just not be the brightest.
Thanks man.

I don't agree with everything anyone has to say. I was just telling him to let it go.

I don't know what these loud whispers are. I think I'm less convinced the Jazz will make a trade before/during draft day than I have at any point since the start of the off-season. Gobert trade seems dead. No one else is being mentioned except in speculative hypotheticals.

Thanks man.

I don't agree with everything anyone has to say. I was just telling him to let it go.

I don’t dislike you. I really think you should take a step back and think about what you are saying and agreeing with people on about Rudy. You have some great ideas and if you could channel some of that energy into not saying stupid **** about Gobert you’d be just fine.