What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

I thought derozen would be a great fit on this Jazz roster if the Jazz want to push their playoff odd. The Bulls would have to decide to blow it up.
I cannot see how he is a fit. We catch and shoot threes to space the paint, run fast plays to paint from the outside using that spacing and dribble and iso way less than the average team.

DeRozan is a bad 3PT shooter and his biggest asset is dribble and shoot from midrange.

No moves unless someone gives up something good in the future… slide Simone into Gays minutes… just carry on with what we get. Want Beasley, Vando, KO, Mike???? Then a solid first or GTFOH and lose our number.

It’s a no brainer or nothing bitch!

No moves unless someone gives up something good in the future… slide Simone into Gays minutes… just carry on with what we get. Want Beasley, Vando, KO, Mike???? Then a solid first or GTFOH and lose our number.

It’s a no brainer or nothing bitch!

I agree but I would also buy low on a young guy like Collins if it’s available.

On the other hand, we all agree that draymond is a great playmaker....... and no one respects his shot. Vando shoots 1 three per game in 25 minutes and shoots 41% from three. Green takes 1.5 threes per game in 31 minutes per game and shoots 29% from three. Green has lots of great three point shooters on the court with him giving him space with the ball to drive and kick even though no one respects his shot. That is why i mentioned a lineup with Vando that has NAW, Beasley, Markkenan, and Olynyk. Lots of shooters. He might suck in that role but I would like to see it.

One other cool thing I saw from Vando a few games ago that I hadn't seen before was a play were he had the ball with his back to the basket way out close to the three point line. Everyone knew he wanted to get rid of the ball so the defense was denying the ball by covering all the other dudes. The guy guarding Vando was crowding him to make the pass more difficult. Vando used a very quick and explosive turn towards the hoop and first step and went straight the rim where the opponents center (might of been nurkic) had to come over and hack him.
That could be a new wrinkle for the offense. Have vando fake a handoff style pass and the defenders attention would go towards clarkson or whoever but instead have him keep it and go to the paint to score or kick out to a three point shooter (which he is getting quite good at as well.)

Vando Love baby!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I'd put money on Vanderbilt getting traded
I wouldn’t put money on it, but I wouldn’t be surprised by it either. While his play has been great so far, I think he’s probably the player on the team with the most trade value due to his age, play and contract.

Because the contract is so reasonable, I actually think they’ll keep him this year and possibly trade him before the draft to move up with one of the later 1st round picks that they already have.

Anyone is tradeable but there are several guys on the Jazz that I think can be part of competing for a championship. Vandy is a guy we have be asking for years. So right now I don't want to trade him. I think both Cleveland and Minnesota trades brought us several players who can be part of the Jazz future. The

Anyone is tradeable but there are several guys on the Jazz that I think can be part of competing for a championship. Vandy is a guy we have be asking for years. So right now I don't want to trade him. I think both Cleveland and Minnesota trades brought us several players who can be part of the Jazz future. The
And will Hardy won't play Vando and Walker together.....

Buy low on Lonzo.
Dosumno and the rookie Dalen Terry are more appealing targets for this roster if the Bulls are sticking with Lonzo long term. I would try to get Terry and White by offering Gay,or THT , Bolmaro or SImone, 2 seconds and the Cavs 2025 first with Jazz adding top 8 protection in the case the Cavs blow up. If the pick stays with the Jazz in 2025 then Chicago gets pick swap rights on Jazz own pick in 2026 and another 2nd.

I wouldn’t put money on it, but I wouldn’t be surprised by it either. While his play has been great so far, I think he’s probably the player on the team with the most trade value due to his age, play and contract.

Because the contract is so reasonable, I actually think they’ll keep him this year and possibly trade him before the draft to move up with one of the later 1st round picks that they already have.
Vander is tradeable, and should be included in a blockbuster if one is there for someone just like him , but has more shooting reliability, but I don't see Danny having sought this type of energy defender to just dump him for a parallel or unknown pick down the road either.
I think he stays 75% of the trade sims.

Couple of fake trades Zach Lowe through out on his podcast with Bobby Marks:

John Collins for Jae Crowder, Landry Shamet, 2 firsts

Kyle Kuzma for Danny Green and a first

Those are two guys who we have discussed on here. I think this board is a lot lower on Collins than the consensus. I saw Beasley/Olynyk with no picks thrown out as an idea for Collins. I highly doubt Atlanta does that without a pick added. I do also realize they have discussed moving him for awhile and nothing has happened.

Kuzma is an interesting one to me. I would absolutely do THT plus a pick for him. Whether or not that is even available is the question.

Zach threw out that Beasley is super underrated. He said if he was one of these teams in the buyer market he would take a hard look at him. He threw out the Pelicans as a potential landing spot.

Couple of fake trades Zach Lowe through out on his podcast with Bobby Marks:

John Collins for Jae Crowder, Landry Shamet, 2 firsts

Kyle Kuzma for Danny Green and a first

Those are two guys who we have discussed on here. I think this board is a lot lower on Collins than the consensus. I saw Beasley/Olynyk with no picks thrown out as an idea for Collins. I highly doubt Atlanta does that without a pick added. I do also realize they have discussed moving him for awhile and nothing has happened.

Kuzma is an interesting one to me. I would absolutely do THT plus a pick for him. Whether or not that is even available is the question.

Zach threw out that Beasley is super underrated. He said if he was one of these teams in the buyer market he would take a hard look at him. He threw out the Pelicans as a potential landing spot.
I would be very hesitant to trade a 1st rd pick for a player like Kuz who will be a free agent and wants a huge extension. I could see the thunder as spenders this offseason and throwing a lot of money at him.

I would be very hesitant to trade a 1st rd pick for a player like Kuz who will be a free agent and wants a huge extension. I could see the thunder as spenders this offseason and throwing a lot of money at him.
never liked him never will and he is older than people remember

Kyle Kuzma no thanks. Not a good fit with our group short-term, and wouldn't fit for the Jazz timeline long-term.

I would try to get him to agree to an extension before agreeing on it.