What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Just think, if we could have picked up a few seconds in deals where we gave away both Bojan and Beverley and agreed to absorb the THT deal… either we’d be in business or we could’ve further handcuffed the Lakers.

I can't tell yall what I heard but something will happen and its not a full win now move but a move that will help us win and will upset the tankers... it is both a short and long term move. Not this week but maybe not right at the deadline... but I know about it now... just wait.

Just think, if we could have picked up a few seconds in deals where we gave away both Bojan and Beverley and agreed to absorb the THT deal… either we’d be in business or we could’ve further handcuffed the Lakers.
We can just buy seconds... everyone knows that.

Are you kidding? If anything we would have had to add a second or two for THT. Have you watched him play this year?

I can't tell yall what I heard but something will happen and its not a full win now move but a move that will help us win and will upset the tankers... it is both a short and long term move. Not this week but maybe not right at the deadline... but I know about it now... just wait.
Does it involve Hearsky’s mom and a swirl?

Oooh...I like this...who can write the longest most interesting take about nothing? See my lastest post above. I think it qualifies too.

Also this is another deal that supports my theory that Lakers are just using the illusion of cap space to justify basically sitting on their hands. If they make the qualifying offer to Rui they go down to like 20M in space.

Exactly. This guy gets it.

I'll give you guys this - it's not John Collins, and does involve two current Jazz rotation players. If Collins is a Jazzman after the deadline I'll delete my account.

Exactly. This guy gets it.

I'll give you guys this - it's not John Collins, and does involve two current Jazz rotation players. If Collins is a Jazzman after the deadline I'll delete my account.
To be fair to Mike... I like his schtick and its fun. I actually do think he has some connection but that the info that comes through is likely less bankable than FTX.

I can add to what he heard and give you one more breadcrumb... Its a player who plays for a team in Canada and some call him the Original Gangsta. I can't give any more info than that okay!!!

To be fair to Mike... I like his schtick and its fun. I actually do think he has some connection but that the info that comes through is likely less bankable than FTX.

I can add to what he heard and give you one more breadcrumb... Its a player who plays for a team in Canada and some call him the Original Gangsta. I can't give any more info than that okay!!!
OG for friends? That could be anybody! Give us more!