What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Wait...the Mavs would view John Collins as a quality player....
Maybe it's a three team deal involving DFS, Collins, and we get the picks.
I don't quite see it without the bad salary coming our way from Dallas.

I don't think NO gets this desperate... but I wonder if Daniels or Herb Jones could be available if we took Grahamn and maybe gave them the Philly pick with Beasley? I think they are high on both guys but both will get squeezed for minutes when Zion is back and long term I don't know how they keep all their guys.

Wait...the Mavs would view John Collins as a quality player....
Maybe it's a three team deal involving DFS, Collins, and we get the picks.
Mavs don't really view that situation imo where they need help at all costs, not to the degree the Hawks seem to continue to irrationally be demanding for a player who is playing at a sub-standard level. Short of ATL giving up Griffin who they love, as the key incentive to dump Collins on Dallas, where the Hawks get out of his contract. They would also have to have suddenly flipped their stance to one that is willing to accept taking back a similar bad deal in Bertans

I don't think NO gets this desperate... but I wonder if Daniels or Herb Jones could be available if we took Grahamn and maybe gave them the Philly pick with Beasley? I think they are high on both guys but both will get squeezed for minutes when Zion is back and long term I don't know how they keep all their guys.

I was thinking about Herb Jones earlier. He’s definitely a lot more attainable now than to start the season.

The one thing on John Collins that strangely gives me hope he's better than he is showing - Hawks fans all seem to love him and want to keep him.

Jake Fisher on his pod mentioned NY as a suitor for Beasley again. Rosas is in their front office and he's the guy in Minny that brought Malik in. There are some interesting deals we could put together there and I think you could add Hartenstein and make a 3 team deal with the clips that lands them Hartenstein and Conley addressing their biggest issues. Could also route him to Portland as they need a center badly.

Jake Fisher on his pod mentioned NY as a suitor for Beasley again. Rosas is in their front office and he's the guy in Minny that brought Malik in. There are some interesting deals we could put together there and I think you could add Hartenstein and make a 3 team deal with the clips that lands them Hartenstein and Conley addressing their biggest issues. Could also route him to Portland as they need a center badly.
I'd want Hartenstein

Kennard/Boston/Rose/1st to Jazz

Conley/Hartenstein to Clippers

Beasley/Covington to the Knicks