What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Man I'd kill for a brand new Camaro, however, I am not going to pick up the one on the lot currently engulfed in flames no matter how steep the discount is. . .
I'd agree but the Mavs hired Nico Collins to help them secure a star to pair with Luka, he was able to do it, if things don't work out they can always move on from him after this season.

I'd agree but the Mavs hired Nico Collins to help them secure a star to pair with Luka, he was able to do it, if things don't work out they can always move on from him after this season.
But they will have blown through more draft capital and sent out DFS who is the type of player they need to put around Luka… getting cheap on Brunson and then doing this panic move will be what drives Luka out of town.

I think the Mavs will barely be a playin team. The defense got considerably worse. I think the Mavs pick from the Knicks could be a smart move.

But they will have blown through more draft capital and sent out DFS who is the type of player they need to put around Luka… getting cheap on Brunson and then doing this panic move will be what drives Luka out of town.
At least they have Luka secured for the next three seasons, if he wants out they'll get a historic return.

The two players they got were probably worth a first round pick, TBH. This way they don't have dead salary, they pry back Irving's salary slot instead of letting it expire with Westbrook, and, if they want, they could actually go shopping with that pick if they feel they have any remaining holes.
Dimwiddle and Finey-Smith each worth FRP. They good players.

I think 13th is a strong possibility and that is a sweet spot in the draft for hidden gems.
Say the Jazz have the 13th, 15th, and the 17th pick in this deep draft. That's three chances at an allstar player. And three chances to get a Jokic or a Gianni's. Talent comes from somewhere and there are surprises.

Say the Jazz have the 13th, 15th, and the 17th pick in this deep draft. That's three chances at an allstar player. And three chances to get a Jokic or a Gianni's. Talent comes from somewhere and there are surprises.
Doubt we keep all three FRP, we'll likely move at least one to acquire a pick in 2024.

Doubt we keep all three FRP, we'll likely move at least one to acquire a pick in 2024.
I want the Mavs pick from the Knicks. Luka loves to yell and verbally spar with teammates. Kyrie hates it. They will implode or Kyrie will adopt lots of passive aggressive behavior. They will barely be a platin team.