What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Ryan is John Cryer in Pretty in Pink. He wants to be with Don but ultimately Don is going to the dance with someone else and Ryan is left in his alligator skin shoes.
I don’t know this reference… do you have anything in Fast and The Furious that you can offer?

I've been a Jazz fan since 1988. Tonight might be the low point of the entire experience.

No coach
****** uniforms
Fractured fan base
Consistently poor roster decisions
No youth
Not much athleticism
Not fun to watch
Underachieving
Conley Trade

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
Well, we have an owner that wears his hat in a really bitchin backwards way, so there is that.

The trade and resigning of Conley has absolutely ruined the franchise this would have to be the worst draft day in the franchises history all because of that one trade and some stupid other ones they have made

There are two possibilities here:
1) The league thinks our players suck.
2) The Jazz are working on something really big, but can't complete it on draft night.

Jazz! The team that cried wolf. All that talk about making trades and being super active was all garbage. Next year I will be sure to not give a crap.

I've been a Jazz fan since 1988. Tonight might be the low point of the entire experience.

No coach
****** uniforms
Fractured fan base
Consistently poor roster decisions
No youth
Not much athleticism
Not fun to watch
Underachieving
Conley Trade

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

The silver lining is we get to enjoy another year watching one of the greatest defenders of all time... ohhh right. :p

I've been watching the nba draft for quite some time and this is the first time that I've never heard the commentators from ABC or ESPN mention the Jazz all night. lol How sad is that?