What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Im looking at that jazz rebuild and trying to find the good players. later selections or right at the beginning. Im having a hard time finding any. I agree that more bites at the apple is better. But there are examples when all the bites have worms in em.
Can be, but I’d say that it’s about the hits more than the misses in a rebuilding context especially. The more apples get you more chances at hits even/especially if there are a lot of wormy/mealy apples.

The Jazz the last few years put themselves in a position where it was more about the misses than the hits: they couldn’t afford to miss and then they missed most of the time.

Btw. im down with the tank. Im down with trading DM for picks. Just playing devils advocate a bit and presenting some evidence.

Can be, but I’d say that it’s about the hits more than the misses in a rebuilding context especially. The more apples get you more chances at hits even/especially if there are a lot of wormy/mealy apples.
You are 100% correct that more chances is more likely to hit eventually. But there example of teams (kings and t wolves) that had like a million apples and never had any without worms.
Its like I could sit down at a slot machine and you could tell me "the more money you put in, the better chance you have of hitting a big jackpot" and you would be right. But I might sit there all night and put my life saving in there and simply leave broke and suicidal.

So now there are multiple, separate rumors from different sources, both indicating that the Jazz are inserting themselves into KD trade discussions where Mitchell is the centerpiece going back to BRK. One scenario has KD going to PHX, and the other has KD going to TOR.

Ainge may be trying to power-broker the deal--i.e., the team that accommodates UTA for Mitchell gets Mitchell to BRK and gets KD.

View: https://twitter.com/RealCodyMallory/status/1544051830501564421

View: https://twitter.com/FlexFromJersey/status/1543090477309771777

So now there are multiple, separate rumors from different sources, both indicating that the Jazz are inserting themselves into KD trade discussions where Mitchell is the centerpiece going back to BRK. One scenario has KD going to PHX, and the other has KD going to TOR.

Ainge may be trying to power-broker the deal--i.e., the team that accommodates UTA for Mitchell gets Mitchell to BRK and gets KD.
I want Scottie Barnes

I’m surprised these owners haven’t put a hit out on Ainge. Lmao. Ainge is a menace to these owners driving a wrench ito everything. Kinda think Durant would be a sun now if not for Ainge. Lol