What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

as quiet as it has been on the Clarkson front, I fully expect him to be shipped out and nobody saw it coming where.
I think Vander and Beasley are obviously the most desireable players the Jazz have that other orgs are hoping they can snag for cheap.
I think they are mistaken and will have to overpay or Danny will just keep them. They are in the rotation on a 500 team and good players.
I think matching salary for Mike would mean we had to take back some bad contract and I think the majority of teams that could use him don't have the draft capital to get Danny to say yes.
I think logic says JC or Beasley are going to somewhere lacking guard depth due to injuries but is already a contender in win now mode. Maybe Suns. But at the same time I could see a trade that Danny wants like Scary Terry and one of Kai Jones or JT Thor from CHA for JC and one of THT or NAW + a 2nd more probable. Obviously CHA does it to get out of Rozier's contract.
I actually think Clarkson to Orlando could make a lot of sense. They need to consolidate some guards. Suggs/bam for Clarkson? Resign him and look to the future.

I actually think Clarkson to Orlando could make a lot of sense. They need to consolidate some guards. Suggs/bam for Clarkson? Resign him and look to the future.
interesting. I don't see Orlando as the type of org interested in going after vets though. They are loaded and still losing though so who knows.
I could see them offer us a vet in Ross and the 2nd they own from the Bulls to take a flier on THT in their system. DOubt we do it, but maybe if we moved JC and or Beasley already.

So with that being the first domino do other dominoes start falling quickly now?
Jazz gonna make a trade today?

Some of our guys could still end up in LA.
That's probably the better deal for the Lakers anyway. They need roleplayers and depth surrounding their 2 stars.