Trade SZN

Saint Cy of JFC

I agree with every bit of this (minus Bojan). I think he was a great addition and useful for the length and amount of his contract. The Ingles extension and Conley trade were just awful business.

We are determined to screw the last phase of building a contender. We didn't adequately support Stockton and Malone. We didn't trade AK when he didn't fit as well at SF. We used solid players and good assets to get poor fit Conley.

Once this current old team runs it's course, we won't have much outside of Don. It's sad really.
This post tho.

Saint Cy of JFC

Imo you made your point a couple bumps ago. Dead horse.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using JazzFanz mobile app
It's just fun to go back to the off-season threads. A lot of people were painting doom and gloom.

Also funny to me how much we arm chair GM (myself included) fantasizing about making a great Jazz team and we finally have one and it seems like some people barely appreciate it.

idiot

It's just fun to go back to the off-season threads. A lot of people were painting doom and gloom.

Also funny to me how much we arm chair GM (myself included) fantasizing about making a great Jazz team and we finally have one and it seems like some people barely appreciate it.
It will be more fun if you target more than just LoPo & jom. Otherwise it just looks like an attempt to bully.

There were (and are still) plenty of people spreading gloom and doom about the Jazz moves, including many of our most illustrious colleagues.

As for me, among other stupid takes I've had, I gave gave the Jazz a B for the bench they had assembled.

Saint Cy of JFC

It will be more fun if you target more than just LoPo & jom. Otherwise it just looks like an attempt to bully.

There were (and are still) plenty of people spreading gloom and doom about the Jazz moves, including many of our most illustrious colleagues.

As for me, among other stupid takes I've had, I gave gave the Jazz a B for the bench they had assembled.
Well they make up like 80% of those kinds of post.

idiot

Well they make up like 80% of those kinds of post.
You need to pay a little closer attention. They're not the (major) ones offering an incessant drumbeat every time a move is or isn't made by the Jazz or other teams about how sloppy, lazy, shortsighted, or even stupid the Jazz FO is. They were certainly not the only ones who let us know over and over again how much they hated the Conley trade.

LogGrad98

Contributor

Who are you kidding, it is just an attempt to bully. That is his MO. He is all about putting people down so he can feel big.

Saint Cy of JFC

You need to pay a little closer attention. They're not the (major) ones offering an incessant drumbeat every time a move is or isn't made by the Jazz or other teams about how sloppy, lazy, shortsighted, or even stupid the Jazz FO is. They were certainly not the only ones who let us know over and over again how much they hated the Conley trade.
They are, or at least they are the serious posters (not just troll alts) who do it the most.

Saint Cy of JFC

If bumping threads of bad takes is somehow bullying then y'all soft as hell. There is multiple takes I'm bumping, not just one dude's bad takes.