What's new

Trading Kanter for Avery Bradley

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
I would rather trade Kanter and/or Burke for some decent draft picks next year. Bradley is really only going to come off the bench with Burks now starting so it is a bit meh.

Shoot for the stars.

I get the logic behind the idea but I don't think Bradley is the answer. Not a good contract at all.

As Kanter's 2nd biggest critic, he's showing enough offensive flash that I want to get much more out of a trade or chance him fizzling out. The Big Dumb is still making plenty progress; maybe he'll be the next Jermaine since Jermaine Jermained Portland.

I get the logic behind the idea but I don't think Bradley is the answer. Not a good contract at all.

He's a risk because of injury, but he had a good year last year, and appears to be repeating it this year. A solid 3&D guy shooting ~38% from 3? For Kanter? Yes please.

I would rather trade Kanter and/or Burke for some decent draft picks next year. Bradley is really only going to come off the bench with Burks now starting so it is a bit meh.

Shoot for the stars.

Um... we aren't getting high draft picks for Kanter or Burke..... so how would trading them for picks be "shooting for the stars"?

I think we're onto something.. I feel we could get Rondo and Millsap.

If we could get either Rondo or Korver plus Millsap.. we win.

Like I said, if we had Korver, Hayward, and Millsap, we can bring Exum along slowly.. even in the starting line up. Or add Rondo and bring Exum off the bench.

Settled. Find a way to add Millsap and also either Rondo or Korver.

I'm on it captain.

cap_zpsd2d10910.jpg

Um... we aren't getting high draft picks for Kanter or Burke..... so how would trading them for picks be "shooting for the stars"?

I didn't say "high draft pick" i said "decent draft pick". So far DL has proven to us that he has an ability to pick out decent talent that should have gone higher than they did (Hood, Gobert).

I trust that with a pick in the 13th - 19th range, Dennis can get us a decent pick (that could potentially turn into stars).

I didn't say "high draft pick" i said "decent draft pick". So far DL has proven to us that he has an ability to pick out decent talent that should have gone higher than they did (Hood, Gobert).

I trust that with a pick in the 13th - 19th range, Dennis can get us a decent pick (that could potentially turn into stars).

We aren't getting a pick in that range for Kanter or Burke.

Lol at Dal making a thread bout one of the dudes on his fantasy team.

We should retract our contract to Burks and max out Butler.

sent from a phone ya bish

There is a 0.1% chance we can get anything better than Bradley for Kanter. Even Bradley is a stretch