What's new

Travis Leslie:D-League Call up. WTH?

This doesn't make up for the last two trade deadlines, but hey atleast it is something.

What ever... We got Carrol last yeAr before the trade deadline... Now we are picking up dleaguers after the trade deadline...

We are a small market team we can only attract those not playing in the NBA!!

Tyrone Corbin ‏@Tyrone_Corbin
@FlightLeslie23 Now look here, young man. On MY team you earn minutes by massaging the egos of the veterans, not by outperforming them.

I love this guy!

Tyrone Corbin ‏@Tyrone_Corbin
@FlightLeslie23 Now look here, young man. On MY team you earn minutes by massaging the egos of the veterans, not by outperforming them.

I love this guy!

Bet that freaks him out till he realizes that it's a parody.. Oh wait, or is it? Haha.

Maybe this is a response to the Milwuakee game? The Jazz have had trouble guarding a small, quick, 2 guard because Hayward is so much larger than them. On our team, only Burks and Mo are able to guard that type of player so maybe this is in case of injury?

Al Jefferson has been waived.

Anyone know what they said on 1280 and who is on their way out if they picked up this kid?

Anyone know what they said on 1280 and who is on their way out if they picked up this kid?

They were saying just how they haven't heard anything official but since Travis tweeted out about it, they assume he's on the team. But they can't make any statement on it until they tell whoever they cut (or talked to Raja.)

You guys have to remember, this is the Utah Jazz.

So this rumor is probably false and nothing has changed or will change.

Who the **** makes a D-League call up rumor about the Jazz? How bored does one have to be?

What I do not understand is why sign a D-Leaguer at all? We do not even play Evans and Murphy as it is. Did someone get injured? Is this Leslie so good that they wanted to lock him up before someone else does?

If you see a player you like, get them. Isn't that how us getting Demarre happened?