What's new

Trump’s Dividing of America

Did you read Colton's list? And that's just the Cliff Notes.

I don't give a **** about the Left other than as it pertains to taking out Trump.

Trump is exactly like Hitler. Hitler was in power from 1933-1945. Trump's Hitler starter kit is only 2.5 years old.

Trump is like Hitler? Really? I didn’t know he’s taking Americans and putting them through concentration camps and doing tests on them which eventually leads to killing them.

Where is this happening? That isn’t right and why is it not getting national attention?

Exactly. Anyone who believes that is insane and will say anything to boost their narrative.

One doesn’t need to be Hitler to be an authoritarian. Just ask the Duma or the Grand Assembly. all authoritarians follow the same playbook. You ignoring this fact is a lazy attempt to dismiss his point.

* Trump has found an “outsider” to target.
* He’s usurping power by placing loyal followers in positions of power. Especially in the institutions designed to limit executive power and guard against corruption.
* He’s delegitimizing political adversaries and attacking the free press.
* He’s destroying the democratic process.

If you really can’t see these similarities to Hitler, Putin, and Erdogan, then I don’t know what to tell ya. Stop posting here and start reading a history book.

Last edited:
Trump is like Hitler? Really? I didn’t know he’s taking Americans and putting them through concentration camps and doing tests on them which eventually leads to killing them.

I agree with you that Trump is not like Hitler, and there are significant differences in how they came to power and the means used to enforce that power. There's been no equivalent of the Reichstag Fire Decree, no arrests of political opponents, no Enabling Act, no Gleichschaltung, etc.

However, there are similarities. The Proud Boys are not that different from the brown shirts, and there are concentration camps. If these things don't worry you, it's like you are ignoring history.

One doesn’t need to be Hitler to be an authoritarian. Just ask the Duma or the Grand Assembly. all authoritarians follow the same playbook. You ignoring this fact is a lazy attempt to dismiss his point.

* Trump has found an “outsider” to target.
* He’s usurping power by placing loyal followers in positions of power. Especially in the institutions designed to limit executive power and guard against corruption.
* He’s delegitimizing political adversaries and attacking the free press.
* He’s destroying the democratic process.

If you really can’t see these similarities to Hitler, Putin, and Erdogan, then I don’t know what to tell ya. Stop posting here and start reading a history book.

Notice they always encourage you to stop posting on here. They did that to me to. Liberals are very tolerant of others opinions just as long as you agree with them. Another funny thing happened I corrected vert to very 3 times now, but it reverts back to vert tolerant...lets see if it stays corrected with this edit.

Last edited:
1. What’s this doing to our liberal democracy?

I haven't heard of that one before. Is that a new "key word" that CNN is throwing around? The fact that the left controls the majority of music, entertainment, schools ect.. and we are not a democracy let alone a liberal one. Shows how unpopular the lefts viewpoints are to Americans.

Oh this will be interesting.

What do you feel is “my side”?

View attachment 7712
You said Lmfao, what a terrible misrepresentation. -3/10

What was terrible...it was true. Also Stoked I did not find one like for Heathme, White Chocolate or myself, but you did a like for an anti-Trumper.

View attachment 7712
You said Lmfao, what a terrible misrepresentation. -3/10

What was terrible...it was true. Also Stoked I did not find one like for Heathme, White Chocolate or myself, but you did a like for an anti-Trumper.

So let me get this straight. Your meme sucked and I said so. I liked an anti trump post and you have me pegged?

Hahaha. You’re the gift that keeps giving.

I haven't heard of that one before. Is that a new "key word" that CNN is throwing around? The fact that the left controls the majority of music, entertainment, schools ect.. and we are not a democracy let alone a liberal one. Shows how unpopular the lefts viewpoints are to Americans.

Lol.

Ummm no. Not cnn. We’re not talking about political ideologies here. Do better next time

https://www.encyclopedia.com/international/legal-and-political-magazines/liberal-democracy

Lol Democrats have no issue calling Trump and his supporters racist, Nazi, white nationalist, Russia loving, KKK members for 3 years straight and get so bent out of shape when Trump trolls the haters back.

A bunch of ****ing bigoted children and bullies on both sides. This nation is lost and this has been happening for 10+ years. Trump is making it worse unfortunately but it's in no single way just him.
Maybe the president should be held to a higher standard? Like the highest standard?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Lmao, you haven't heard of the term "liberal democracy?" You might be a bit out of your depth here bud.

Bonus points for "we're not a democracy" though, forever the calling card of imbeciles.

Lmao, you haven't heard of the term "liberal democracy?" You might be a bit out of your depth here bud.

Bonus points for "we're not a democracy" though, forever the calling card of imbeciles.

To a large degree we aren’t a democracy. Our government is a nice mix where democracy plays its part.

Reactions: Red
To a large degree we aren’t a democracy. Our government is a nice mix where democracy plays its part.
We're not a "direct democracy" but from a local level on up to the highest levels of government we vote for our representation. Describing the united states as not a democracy is simple pedantry imo, particularly within the context of the term liberal democracy.

We're not a "direct democracy" but from a local level on up to the highest levels of government we vote for our representation. Describing the united states as not a democracy is simple pedantry imo, particularly within the context of the term liberal democracy.

Eh, fair enough.