What's new

Trump bars people from 7 countries entering the US

Yeah but if the system is set up so that the school can vote him in or out of school.. and half vote him in and he shoots people... I mean ....

But that's an extreme example. Trump isn't shooting people though is he?

We don't really know yet. The scary part is that is only partially tongue in cheek.

Yeah but if the system is set up so that the school can vote him in or out of school.. and half vote him in and he shoots people... I mean ....

But that's an extreme example. Trump isn't shooting people though is he?

Sometimes I can't tell if you're trolling, or if you're actually this dumb. You always come up with the worst examples lol...strawman to the extreme.

If immigrants were willing to leave their crappy culture behind and be willing to adopt American culture, then Id be all for letting whoever in. Its this nonsense that they want to demand they get to bring their crappy culture with them, and actually think we should adopt it. Its insane. The reason why you are fleeing your crappy country and begging to get into this one is because this culture is thousand times better. If it weren't, then why in the **** do you want to come here so bad.

Another thing I don't understand is why in the heck do we spend so much money blowing **** up over there and on wars? Wouldnt it just be easier and less expensive to send useful stuff like food and building supplies? Then there wouldn't be this need for mass immigration.

Another thing I dont understand is why is that countries made up of m

This world is so insane.

Because a lot of people's pocket books rely on constant war.

I'm sorry you're unable to appreciate beauty and culture.

Death penalty for apostasy is opposite of beauty. Same as death penalty for being gay, forcing women to ride in the back of the bus or cover their faces. Show my anything beautiful about those medieval , dark cultures which would make me reconsider.

I would never allow my daughters or my wife to visit India.

One of my close friends just came back from India. She said - I am so happy I live in Canada, you can't imagine poverty, pollution, disrespect to women and smell overthere. And India is not even on my No visit list.

Don't play dumb.

If he is in fact playing, then he's a true genius. Trolls like Boris could practice their craft for ten life times, and they won't touch the perfection that is One Love.

That is if he's playing, mind you.

If he is in fact playing, then he's a true genius. Trolls like Boris could practice their craft for ten life times, and they won't touch the perfection that is One Love.

That is if he's playing, mind you.

That's why it's so confounding.

Well yes. A shooter in a school promises to kill people. Is he less responsible for his actions just because people can't or won't stop him?

not a great anaolgy. the analogy would be

a shooter in a school promises to kill people but he has no guns and bullets. so we give him guns and bullets!

shooter without the guns and bullets cant do ****.

trump without the mandate of the voters cant do ****.

Lolol. yeah that's it. Everyone who won't go somewhere they may be abducted and beheaded hates culture.

I would never allow my daughters or my wife to visit India. But of course it's because I hate Hindus.

you are oppressing your wife and daughters!!!!!

they need equal rights

One of my close friends just came back from India. She said - I am so happy I live in Canada, you can't imagine poverty, pollution, disrespect to women and smell overthere. And India is not even on my No visit list.

i would happily pay tax money to get the people who marche dat womans march to go a week to india or any midle east countryto protest equal rights for women there. would give them extra lugage space so they can take their ****(female cat) hat and ****(female cat) costumes with them. thos ewomen over their need true equal rights!

maybe it will save us some money assuming it will be a one way trip!

I particularly dislike detaining those that landed.

Really? You're gonna let them get all the way here and then stop them? Pathetic.