What's new

Trump bars people from 7 countries entering the US

I'm sorry you're unable to appreciate beauty and culture.

I know 5 ppl who've travelled to Iran & they say it's one of the best places they've ever been to.

MVP being closed-minded as usual

You know this ban was straight racism the second you realized that Saudi wasn't on the banned visa list.

You're ****ed, and **** every moron who voted Trump not thinking "he'd follow up on his promises."

I know 5 ppl who've travelled to Iran & they say it's one of the best places they've ever been to.

One of best places? For whom?

Hijab—or proper Islamic dress—is still compulsory for women in Iran’s streets and public places and failure to cover accordingly can result in imprisonment or a hefty fine.
In today’s Iran divorce is a husband’s unilateral right but if a woman seeks to divorce her husband she must prove he has either abandoned her or is mentally ill, abusive, or a drug addict.
Irans Islamic Republic’s child custody laws favour the father, inheritance and ownership laws overwhelmingly favor men over women heirs, and since 1979 women have been barred from being judges.
In Iran husband is allowed to kill his wife and her lover if he catches them in the heat of passion, whereas no such exemption from a murder charge exists for a wife should she catch her husband in a similarly compromised position.
Convictions and punishments for sex crimes such as adultery are applied disproportionately to women in Iran’s criminal courts.
Despite the propensity of Iran’s courts to hold women accountable for sex crimes and other moral offenses, when it comes to the evidence that will be used against them to secure such convictions, the testimony of a woman is worth half of that of a man’s.
Married woman needs husband signature to get a passport.
It is illegal for anybody in Iran to drink alcohol. ( I personally do not drink anymore but good luck getting some tourists with this)
Women must ride at the back of the bus separated from men.

Thanks but until they they step out of medieval ages that country is on no visit list to me.

Could somebody please explain to me the difference between an Executive Order vs getting new laws passed through Congress?

Can Trump just make up new orders as he goes along?

Could somebody please explain to me the difference between an Executive Order vs getting new laws passed through Congress?

They are supposed to not violate our constitution. He needs more practice I think.

MVP being closed-minded as usual

Lmfao

Ya, everywhere you read, and people you talk to are just raving about how awesome Iran is. One of the most sought after vacation destinations and places to live. Immigrants are just lined up at the borders begging to get in Iran. I swear, I can't pick up magazine without reading about and seeing pictures of just how cool and fun it is to go to ****ing Iran.

Lolololololol

You are funny guy.

How many times have you been to Iran?

Lolol. yeah that's it. Everyone who won't go somewhere they may be abducted and beheaded hates culture.

I would never allow my daughters or my wife to visit India. But of course it's because I hate Hindus.

Take a deep breath and realize that I said nothing of the kind.

Death penalty for apostasy is opposite of beauty. Same as death penalty for being gay, forcing women to ride in the back of the bus or cover their faces. Show my anything beautiful about those medieval , dark cultures which would make me reconsider.

Oh, look, Google to the rescue.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/gallery/2013/oct/18/iran-top-10-tourist-destinations-in-pictures

I'm not saying it's on my list of must visits, but to say that there is nothing worthwhile there is idiotic.

Executive orders can only affect the workings of the federal government, specifically those parts that are part of the executive branch.

But Congress controls the purse, so his order to build the wall (for example) means nothing if Congress won't fund it.

I laughed at Iran's response to threaten to ban Americans form visiting Iran. Who in sane mind would like to visit Iran? I am not american but Iran would be probably one of the last places on Earth I would ever want to visit. Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq would be the others where I would never ever go.

I'm sorry you're unable to appreciate beauty and culture.

Lolol. yeah that's it. Everyone who won't go somewhere they may be abducted and beheaded hates culture.

I would never allow my daughters or my wife to visit India. But of course it's because I hate Hindus.

Take a deep breath and realize that I said nothing of the kind.

That's pretty much exactly what you said. I hyperbolized it a bit but still dead on.

Lmfao

Ya, everywhere you read, and people you talk to are just raving about how awesome Iran is. One of the most sought after vacation destinations and places to live. Immigrants are just lined up at the borders begging to get in Iran. I swear, I can't pick up magazine without reading about and seeing pictures of just how cool and fun it is to go to ****ing Iran.

Lolololololol

You are funny guy.

How many times have you been to Iran?

Saudi is undeniably worse in every measure yet your boi Trump would fellate the Saudis if they asked him too. Spineless.

I swear to God, Turkey and Erdogan was a pilot experiment and now the controllers of the NWO are implying this irrational dictation of the government method to the biggest cosmos on Earth.

Things are going so similar to what had happened to us for the last 15 years, I just wish the best for you guys.

Bold move...

MVP? Dala? Thoughts?

[tweet]825438460265762816[/tweet]

Not a bold move if you know Justin Trudeau.

1482303934003036449.jpg