What's new

Trump bars people from 7 countries entering the US

Oh, look, Google to the rescue.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/gallery/2013/oct/18/iran-top-10-tourist-destinations-in-pictures

I'm not saying it's on my list of must visits, but to say that there is nothing worthwhile there is idiotic.

Dude, of course you can find beautiful lake, mountain or sculpture in any place on earth. But my biggest beef with these countries is their archaic laws, lack of basic rights, and lack of safety. Imagine going there with your wife. Or couple of gay friends. Or if you are unlucky and end up there during Ramadan.

Last edited:
Bold move...

MVP? Dala? Thoughts?

[tweet]825438460265762816[/tweet]
Trudaeu is biggest disaster to hit us. Unemployment at all time high, he inherited positive budget and now runs 12.8 billion deficit. But what to expect when you are elected because you have great hair.
The only good thing is that he is screwing so badly that there is no chance in hell he wil be re elected.

Not a bold move if you know Justin Trudeau.

1482303934003036449.jpg

What's Matthew Mcconaughey have to do with this?

Strangely(comic sans), Trump's ban excludes Muslim countries where Trump has business interests:

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/po...countries-linked-businesses-article-1.2957956

"Friday’s executive order, signed at the Pentagon, suspends the issuing of U.S. visas or travel permits to people from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

Not a single American was killed on U.S. soil by citizens from any of those countries between 1975 and 2015, according to statistics tallied by the conservative-leaning Cato Institute.

However, the same set of statistics show that nearly 3,000 Americans were killed by citizens from Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Egypt in the same time period — with the bulk of those killed being victims of the 9/11 attacks. Yet, people from those three countries are still welcome to apply for U.S. visas and travel permits.

In a striking parallel, Trump’s sprawling business empire — which he has refused to rescind ownership of — holds multi-million dollar licensing and development deals in all of those countries, raising potential conflict of interest concerns and alarming questions over what actually went into the decision process behind Friday’s executive order."

I hope that news didn't surprise anyone. If Trump is about anything, it's what's good for Trump.

Canada doesn't do enough for refugees.

Are you serious? So go and adopt some refugee family. Give them your house to live, feed them, drive their kids to school. Trudeau already admitted 11.000 more refugees than he promised at the cost of us, regular tax payers. Canada can't afford them. Not with this idiot running country to the ground.

Sorry dala, but I don't believe any western women would go to a place where they are forced a bunch of archaic laws upon them and call that place one of the best. Sorry , don't buy it for a second.

Sorry dala, but I don't believe any western women would go to a place where they are forced a bunch of archaic laws upon them and call that place one of the best. Sorry , don't buy it for a second.

I don't give a **** what you *think*, cuz it doesn't change the fact that I'm telling the truth.

Are you serious? So go and adopt some refugee family. Give them your house to live, feed them, drive their kids to school. Trudeau already admitted 11.000 more refugees than he promised at the cost of us, regular tax payers. Canada can't afford them. Not with this idiot running country to the ground.

We've already sponsored two families in the early 2000s & helped other families with theirs.

Classic moronic immigrant who liked it when Canada gave them a spot & wants no one coming in behind them.

Don't be drama queen. You have way more embarrassing history to be ashamed off ( slavery, native american genocide, Vietnam War, etc.)

I wasn't alive during any of those historical events so don't take this the wrong way but **** off.

Strangely(comic sans), Trump's ban excludes Muslim countries where Trump has business interests:

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/po...countries-linked-businesses-article-1.2957956

"Friday’s executive order, signed at the Pentagon, suspends the issuing of U.S. visas or travel permits to people from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

Not a single American was killed on U.S. soil by citizens from any of those countries between 1975 and 2015, according to statistics tallied by the conservative-leaning Cato Institute.

However, the same set of statistics show that nearly 3,000 Americans were killed by citizens from Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Egypt in the same time period — with the bulk of those killed being victims of the 9/11 attacks. Yet, people from those three countries are still welcome to apply for U.S. visas and travel permits.

In a striking parallel, Trump’s sprawling business empire — which he has refused to rescind ownership of — holds multi-million dollar licensing and development deals in all of those countries, raising potential conflict of interest concerns and alarming questions over what actually went into the decision process behind Friday’s executive order."
The bans were based off a list Obama created last year for extra vetting procedures on those countries.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

We've already sponsored two families in the early 2000s & helped other families with theirs.

Classic moronic immigrant who liked it when Canada gave them a spot & wants no one coming in behind them.

There is big difference between skilled immigration process and refugees. I needed to prove I have skills, pass English tests, bring enough money and have clean criminal record. Plus needed to pay thousands of dollars for visa processing and wait 3 years to legally come here. I never took any wellfare or other government support and was working my *** off doing night shifts to get where I am now. I am all for legal immigration of skilled people who will benefit Canada. What Turdeau is doing is opposite - it has only economic drag and doesn't benefit us in any way.