What's new

Trump's Coup Attempt

Then we agree it's not a lie.
I believe the actual people in the vehicle not a person who heard it through an anonymous source. I have common sense though. She lied... She admitted it. If it was true it would have been pursued not swept under the rug.

There is absolutely no evidence that this happened outside of her lying that it didn't then saying it did even though she didn't even see it.

I believe the actual people in the vehicle not a person who heard it through an anonymous source. I have common sense though. She lied... She admitted it. If it was true it would have been pursued not swept under the rug.
She lied about not hearing the rumor, and then corrected her testimony later that same day. It's nice when we agree.

There is absolutely no evidence that this happened outside of her lying that it didn't then saying it did even though she didn't even see it.
So, we agree she wasn't lying.

An unnamed source says what some other person is willing to do and a completely different person tweeted it.

Yep.

Hell you cultist that believe anything... Even the guy who she said told her it was willing to testify she lied.
Nothing in that tweet said she didn't hear that rumor. I'm glad we agree she told the truth about hearing the rumor.

This reply of your’s is one of your silliest ever
I suppose it is silly in how obvious the observation is. Which one of these two contrasting statements is true?

...had a surprise witness lie about Trump grabbing a steering wheel

No, they did not have a witness that lied about that…..

Regardless of if Cassidy was describing things accurately the first time or the second time, either way SteakNEggs is correct, and either way what you said was false. By Cassidy's own admission, she lied to the J6 committee about that incident. The subsequent statements made by the non-admitted-liars, the Secret Service agents who were actually there, it appears it was Cassidy's second version of events that was the fabricated one. Remember, she is an admitted liar. They are not and they were actually there.

While I agree with your main point, we have not "already seen so much of it". Less than a third of it has been seen by anyone outside law enforcement, and included in those not able to see the footage are defense attorneys in court cases. I don't see how that isn't a Brady violation, but this trove of video that legally should be in the public domain has been kept covered up using some shady acts by the capitol police and justice department. The entire trove needs to be put on a server for download to everyone who wants it.
Well to you no where near enough has been seen, to a democrat a whole lot of it has been seen, so it likely falls somewhere in the middle.

Well to you no where near enough has been seen, to a democrat a whole lot of it has been seen, so it likely falls somewhere in the middle.
A "whole lot" is a relative term that could be defined any way anyone wants to. What I said was that less than a third of it has been seen by those not in law enforcement, and that is an accurate statement without wiggle words.

She lied about not hearing the rumor, and then corrected her testimony later that same day. It's nice when we agree.

So, we agree she wasn't lying.
Either she who wasn't even there lied or the people actually there lied. I believe the people actually there. Especially seeing how the person she said told her this is willing to testify that it never happened. Common sense

A "whole lot" is a relative term that could be defined any way anyone wants to. What I said was that less than a third of it has been seen by those not in law enforcement, and that is an accurate statement without wiggle words.
A third of how much? So if it is what, 40k hours or something, 12k hours have been released? Seems fairly substantial to me. Awful hard to cherry pick 12k hours in its entirety.

I agree. Neither happened. She told the truth, and so did the people in the car.

So do I.
So you admit she lied, because she wasn't even there but the people who were there say it never happened. If someone says something happened but it never really happened that person is lying.

Lol it's hilarious that she says she heard it from Bobby Engel but Bobby Engel is willing to under oath say it never happened. You truly cannot make up how stupid some people are. Trump addicts will believe anything.

Seems fairly substantial to me.
...And that is where we disagree. I think it inadequate, and I think releasing all 41,000 hours to one media outlet is also inadequate. I want to see everything released to everyone. I do not trust the authorities to curate bits and pieces, nor do I trust Tucker as a sole source of analysis. If we've already seen all there is to see then why not release it?

...And that is where we disagree. I think it inadequate, and I think releasing all 41,000 hours to one media outlet is also inadequate. I want to see everything released to everyone. I do not trust the authorities to curate bits and pieces, nor do I trust Tucker as a sole source of analysis. If we've already seen all there is to see then why not release it?
This is what the committee should have been doing... Instead they didn't allow proper Republican council and created a one-sided Kangaroo court. This should not be left to Tucker or any other news source if the committee was honest.

I was watching one of her longer interviews last night. Can only help Trump I imagine.

That would be the goal. No one is going to beat Biden in the primary. His in-party numbers are hovering around 90%. In poll after poll after poll, Biden loses a head-to-head against DeSantis, and DeSantis is looking increasingly like he's powering to the nomination.

The best hope for democrats to hold on to the White House in 2024 is for Trump to beat DeSantis in the primary. This is going to be the silliest of silly seasons where life-long democrats start doing things to help strengthen Trump. If the democrats in Georgia or elsewhere manage to make Trump ineligible due to involvement in an insurrection, no one will be cheering louder than the GOP.

That would be the goal. No one is going to beat Biden in the primary. His in-party numbers are hovering around 90%. In poll after poll after poll, Biden loses a head-to-head against DeSantis, and DeSantis is looking increasingly like he's powering to the nomination.

The best hope for democrats to hold on to the White House in 2024 is for Trump to beat DeSantis in the primary. This is going to be the silliest of silly seasons where life-long democrats start doing things to help strengthen Trump. If the democrats in Georgia or elsewhere manage to make Trump ineligible due to involvement in an insurrection, no one will be cheering louder than the GOP.
Uh..... I will definitely be cheering louder than the GOP if that were to happen.

Uh..... I will definitely be cheering louder than the GOP if that were to happen.
Glad to have you on Team DeSantis!

happy-dance-gif-6.gif