What's new

Trump's Coup Attempt

Trump got duped again. Trump doesn't seem to bright. Someone used a fake twitter account that trump thought was his sisters lol.

The good news is I’ve made enough on PredictIt this year to pay for Christmas. Literally free money still sitting there as people still seem to think Trump is going to win these states he lost by tens of thousands of votes.

The Coup has failed.

Hooray! Seriously. This is big.

"In a series of tweets, President Trump thanked Murphy for her handling of the ascertainment process since Election Day. The president pledged to continue his legal challenge of election results.

“I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good fight, and I believe we will prevail!”

“Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same,” Trump added."

Hooray! Seriously. This is big.

"In a series of tweets, President Trump thanked Murphy for her handling of the ascertainment process since Election Day. The president pledged to continue his legal challenge of election results.

“I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good fight, and I believe we will prevail!”

“Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same,” Trump added."

Yet he’s still pressing in with this being the most corrupt election in history and Dominion giving Joe millions of votes.

Accuse your opponents of behavior they are not committing, while committing that behavior yourself. The election was not rigged by Trump opponents, Democrats, or the Deep State, but declare they rigged it, while you apply full throttle on attempting to rig the election. Justify by using keystone cop-like attorneys armed with a ludicrously constructed narrative that’s too hastily thrown together to avoid a slack jawed response from the real world, but it’s all good enough for the lemmings in the flock.

Alas, the Don fell a bit short.

But, don’t worry, we can still look forward to “Voter Fraud Events”! Yes, voter fraud events in Michigan, Arizona, and Pennsylvania! And the star of the “Voter Fraud 2020” ” reality tv special in Pa. will be the big fella himself!

And it all comes down to the simple but effective fact that if you repeat a lie often enough, it works!

Accuse your opponents of behavior they are not committing, while committing that behavior yourself. The election was not rigged by Trump opponents, Democrats, or the Deep State, but declare they rigged it, while you apply full throttle on attempting to rig the election. Justify by using keystone cop-like attorneys armed with a ludicrously constructed narrative that’s too hastily thrown together to avoid a slack jawed response from the real world, but it’s all good enough for the lemmings in the flock.

Alas, the Don fell a bit short.

But, don’t worry, we can still look forward to “Voter Fraud Events”! Yes, voter fraud events in Michigan, Arizona, and Pennsylvania! And the star of the “Voter Fraud 2020” ” reality tv special in Pa. will be the big fella himself!

And it all comes down to the simple but effective fact that if you repeat a lie often enough, it works!

Look, I am sorry, I don't like to be this way, but... what an absolute, incredible, waste-of-space douche Trump has revealed himself as.
I won't say "Trump is becoming" because I believe he always was an absolute, incredible, waste-of-space douche.

I’m done voting for a Republican ever again. None of them are sane anymore, simply bending the knee to Trump like fools. See Chris Stewart today talking about all the cheating in Georgia without a shred of proof.

I’m just done with this disconnect from reality. Sorest loser in history!

I find it genuinely funny and disturbing at the same time how people think there’s some 10 dimensional chess here where Trump lawyers want to lose lower court decisions with extreme prejudice and no proof to get to the SC where they will suddenly have so much evidence overnight that it will make your head spin.

Nobody tries to lose court decisions. To think otherwise simply means you’re an idiot - or maybe you’re the type of person who wants your team to enter the 4th quarter down 35 points proclaiming “We’ve got them right where we wanted them!”

They're gonna need to search his luggage on the way out to make sure he isn't trying to steal that Presidential seal.
He's already taken all the ****ing towels. The POS.

I find it genuinely funny and disturbing at the same time how people think there’s some 10 dimensional chess here where Trump lawyers want to lose lower court decisions with extreme prejudice and no proof to get to the SC where they will suddenly have so much evidence overnight that it will make your head spin.

Nobody tries to lose court decisions. To think otherwise simply means you’re an idiot - or maybe you’re the type of person who wants your team to enter the 4th quarter down 35 points proclaiming “We’ve got them right where we wanted them!”

I just assumed they were hoping the 6 conservative judges would side with them out of principal or some sense of loyalty. Which is just as dumb of a strategy.

I just assumed they were hoping the 6 conservative judges would side with them out of principal or some sense of loyalty. Which is just as dumb of a strategy.
If the SC declines to hear any of their claims, I think we can be certain Trump will add the SC to the Justice Dept. and FBI on his list of Deep State actors helping Biden steal the election.

You are at least 6 dimensions of chess short. This is the deepest **** ever. They are playing chess at such a high level is basically come full-circle and is now "knifey-spoony".

ce65b1d17f1ca8ac35271875ac1363fa.jpg