What's new

Ultimate place to live...

lol.. I lived in Carlsbad a while.. didn't like it, tbh.

Islamorada has been my Anumber1 place for years... after living in 17 states, 24 cities, 5 countries.... hands down.. not even close.

The three that are probably pipe dreams, unless I make some weird projectory change with my earning potential
London
San Francisco
Victoria, BC

and three likely possibilities
Las Vegas, NV
Salt Lake City, UT
Austin, TX

Inside mila kunis

Heh

lol.. I lived in Carlsbad a while.. didn't like it, tbh.

Islamorada has been my Anumber1 place for years... after living in 17 states, 24 cities, 5 countries.... hands down.. not even close.

I thought you were making a Dalamon joke the first time you mentioned that place. That does look cool. Though the most offensive thing to me in the entire world are beaches that don't have surf so I think I would go mad if I lived there.

The three that are probably pipe dreams, unless I make some weird projectory change with my earning potential
London
San Francisco
Victoria, BC

and three likely possibilities
Las Vegas, NV
Salt Lake City, UT
Austin, TX

My uncle lives in Victoria. Lovely place. Close proximity to everything (hiking, surfing, Vancouver, Seattle) nice year-round weather, a good college, and hipster girls everywhere (good or bad depending on your taste).

Downside is high taxes, and generally a more expensive place to live, and a harder place to get a job

If money was no object and I had no responsibilities I would go foreign for sure. Southeast Asia, Carribean, Australia, Brazil...

My uncle lives in Victoria. Lovely place. Close proximity to everything (hiking, surfing, Vancouver, Seattle) nice year-round weather, a good college, and hipster girls everywhere (good or bad depending on your taste).

Downside is high taxes, and generally a more expensive place to live, and a harder place to get a job

Victoria was my first liberty port. They had a decent strip club there. I ate some fish and chips.

In the U.S. I like San Francisco. Elsewhere, I'll take Sweden or Denmark.

I thought you were making a Dalamon joke the first time you mentioned that place. That does look cool. Though the most offensive thing to me in the entire world are beaches that don't have surf so I think I would go mad if I lived there.

True. It's much different. VERY laid back. It's a fishing, diving, perfect weather year round, mecca of lazy.

I'd like to live San Sebastian, Spain, if I wasn't already living in Antalya. I enjoy the city except July and August, which the city becomes literally hell for residents. 95-122 degrees F with 90% humidity, but in winter it's around 50-71

My uncle owns a house on some lake in victoria that he just uses a vacation home.
From the pics of it I have seen, its beautiful

I have never been to San Fransisco, but why all the love? Isn't everything crazy expensive, and isn't the crime through the roof? What am I missing?