What's new

Ultimate Tank Trade Master Plan

Rate the Trades

• Total voters

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Unprotected picks from teh KANGZZZ isnt enough for you?

ANd yeah, I could see the Kings being pretty damn good next year with this trade, but that 2025 pick???? That could be gold.
I think if we moved Donovan and Rudy you could net 3 top 10 picks this year and load up a few extras for the future.

The. You move Mike, Bogey, Toyce in an LA deal but nab Russ, THT, and Nunn… and get two unprotected firsts… you waive and stretch Russ to get under the tax… the hit takes 2 additional years but we will end up having more cap space than we can meaningfully use. That way we don’t suck value out of trades to drop salary this year.

Load up with premium picks this year and get a couple extras… tank for a couple years and we will be setup better than we have in the last 15-20 years.

Saint Cy of JFC

The advantage of having Russ is you could have some actually talented players and he'll counteract the goodness with his incredible inefficiencies.
Actual kind of disagree.

I would hate to have Russ. I think Russ is still 100% capable of playing good Russ-Ball and taking a team to play-in status.

Saint Cy of JFC

I think if we moved Donovan and Rudy you could net 3 top 10 picks this year and load up a few extras for the future.

The. You move Mike, Bogey, Toyce in an LA deal but nab Russ, THT, and Nunn… and get two unprotected firsts… you waive and stretch Russ to get under the tax… the hit takes 2 additional years but we will end up having more cap space than we can meaningfully use. That way we don’t suck value out of trades to drop salary this year.

Load up with premium picks this year and get a couple extras… tank for a couple years and we will be setup better than we have in the last 15-20 years.
I'd rather have more future picks than picks this year.

This year isnt a great draft for high end talent. I don't see a lot of potential out there in terms of All-Stars. This is more a role player draft.

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
Trade Mitchell to the Kings for #4 and multiple 1sts. Take one of those FRPs and trade up with Houston to #3 for Banchero.

Trade Gobert to the Hawks for Hunter/Collins. Move Collins to Portland or Detroit and take back Portland's #7 for either Collins or Jerami Grant. Draft Eason or Sharpe at #7.

Now you've got Sharpe, Hunter and Banchero as the new core. Lose games next year and add another lottery pick in a strong draft.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I'd rather have more future picks than picks this year.

This year isnt a great draft for high end talent. I don't see a lot of potential out there in terms of All-Stars. This is more a role player draft.
I like a lot of the guys from 4-17ish. They may end up as good starters but I could see a bunch of Mikal Bridges type wins.