What's new

Update - November 2017

I love the chatroom posting to the game thread. It makes for a best of both worlds scenario. Seriously, thanks for all the work you're putting in Jason I really think it's gonna pay off. I'm loving it already.

I wouldn't say best of both worlds. It felt like I was spying on someone else's chat session.

It's better than nothing tho. So thanks Jason.

I love the chatroom posting to the game thread. It makes for a best of both worlds scenario. Seriously, thanks for all the work you're putting in Jason I really think it's gonna pay off. I'm loving it already.
I agree. I'm usually one that hates change, but the obvious improvements and cool features have really made this upgrade a great experience.

Why do the quote boxes (regular website) have vertical and horizontal scroll bars? They are unscrollable in either direction, so bars are not needed. Plus they take up valuable real estate on the page.

Your screen different?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 3.57.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 3.57.46 PM.png
    258 KB · Views: 8
Appreciate all the work.

I do miss the game threads though and posting the chat isnt the same because you cant reply.

Also, negs and dislikes... come on guys dont play to the moaning 1% on here. Its never personal but sometimes someone just needs to be smacked down for talking BS or constantly windging (looking at you EM).

Overall I'm VERY happy with the changes. This new software is better in pretty much every way.

The ignore function is legit.

Like how you can get a little window with user details without having to go to a separate page to view their profile.

Many little things like adding a title/description for a spoiler box.

Layout looks better overall.

Thanks Jason!

Is there any way to change it so it shows the number of pages in a thread all the time? Right now I have to hover over the thread to see the number of pages. I liked that as it helped me see how much may have been added to a thread if I hadn't posted in a while.

So the game thread doesn't show up for me in the Jazz section. Presumably because it was started by Archie Moron, who I have on ignore.

Pretty hilarious.

wait, so how is ignore any different?

oh wait, I don't think I ever really used it anyhow, don't really need to - I just scroll past all of Dutch's posts automatically.

wait, so how is ignore any different?

oh wait, I don't think I ever really used it anyhow, don't really need to - I just scroll past all of Dutch's posts automatically.

The way it works kind of depends. But in general I don't see that there are even posts from ignored posters. At the bottom of the thread there is an option to show ignored content.

If a thread has a new post from someone on ignore it shows that the last post if from "ignored member" and if I click on it this is the only time it will show me that there is a post from an ignored poster.

I'm not sure but I don't think I see posts from non-ignored posters when they are quoting an ignored poster.

It's awesome. It's like Dutch isn't even here.

The way it works kind of depends. But in general I don't see that there are even posts from ignored posters. At the bottom of the thread there is an option to show ignored content.

If a thread has a new post from someone on ignore it shows that the last post if from "ignored member" and if I click on it this is the only time it will show me that there is a post from an ignored poster.

I'm not sure but I don't think I see posts from non-ignored posters when they are quoting an ignored poster.

It's awesome. It's like Dutch isn't even here.

You do see posts quoting ignored posters. You just don't see the quote. That's what caused the confusion the other day when someone (I forgot who) quoted Dutch, and you assumed he was talking to you.