What's new

Update - November 2017

@cooldude32 and others - now multiple other sites work including twitter. Just post the twitter link and magic happens. NOTE: only for new or edited content from this post onward.
The tweets show up when I am on my phone viewing the site on chrome but not on my computer using chrome. If I go to another browser such as Edge on my computer the tweets show up. Otherwise all I get is a blue script that says loading tweet. I can click on it and then it just disappears and it is a blank spot.

Might just be something on my computer though, not sure if anyone else is having the same issue.

The tweets show up when I am on my phone viewing the site on chrome but not on my computer using chrome. If I go to another browser such as Edge on my computer the tweets show up. Otherwise all I get is a blue script that says loading tweet. I can click on it and then it just disappears and it is a blank spot.

Might just be something on my computer though, not sure if anyone else is having the same issue.
. Can you point me to a thread where you see it?

The tweet is showing up for me on my PC using Chrome.

The tweet is showing up for me on my PC using Chrome.
Hmm, maybe its my computer. Although I just tried on my other two laptops and had the same issue.

Oh, well as typing this I realized I share settings in chrome on all my PCs that are different than my phone. It looks like the culprit is an extension called disconnect. Got it fixed, ill just keep all that app from working on this site.

I believe this is the only site I've ever posted at ever that requires three clicks to quote one post.

That's pretty overkill. Just let us quote.

Is there a User's Manual for all this? Like, what the heck are "Trophy Points"? And is REP gone? And how do we send private messages?

On my laptop, using chrome. When I receive PMs through the Chat, they show up as a tab but I can't open them. I just figured out that I can see them and reply if I have the chat popped out, though.

On my laptop, using chrome. When I receive PMs through the Chat, they show up as a tab but I can't open them. I just figured out that I can see them and reply if I have the chat popped out, though.

Thanks for the note. I’ll get that reported to our chat provider.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Just updated our chat code to the latest patched version. The notes don't appear to show they've resolved the issue @Hekate posted but let me know of any issues encountered. Thanks!

Just updated our chat code to the latest patched version. The notes don't appear to show they've resolved the issue @Hekate posted but let me know of any issues encountered. Thanks!
It hasn't changed. I still have to have chat popped out to see PMs.

On the other hand, home page looks slick.

Is there a way to bypass the new start page? I just want to see the forums without having to remember where the menu option is to get to the forums especially on my phone.

Just wondering if anyone else has an issue when posting the 21st post in a page?

When you hit 'post', instead of the page refreshing to the next page and showing your post as the 1st post on the new page, it's stuck on the same page and you can't see the post you've just posted?

Anyone else got that issue or is it just my web browser?