What's new

Updated JazzFanz App (Dec 2016)

Sorry to hear that. Android had an update a week or so (see previous post) and the similar update is still pending Apple for iOS. Perhaps wait for a few days and try to the new app once it releases.

Sorry to hear that. Android had an update a week or so (see previous post) and the similar update is still pending Apple for iOS. Perhaps wait for a few days and try to the new app once it releases.

I'll definitely re-download as soon as it hits the shelves.

Its been great for me on Android since the update. It works better, looks cleaner and is easier to navigate.

Its been great for me on Android since the update. It works better, looks cleaner and is easier to navigate.
So should I un-install my app and download a new one?

I jinxed myself. I am starting to get notifications from the App that are just for threads, nothing related to me. It pops up and says the thread name. When I click on it, it takes me to the first post of some random thread. The notification says the name of the thread. It is not that big of a deal but it makes no sense. Maybe it is recommending threads it think I will like?

I jinxed myself. I am starting to get notifications from the App that are just for threads, nothing related to me. It pops up and says the thread name. When I click on it, it takes me to the first post of some random thread. The notification says the name of the thread. It is not that big of a deal but it makes no sense. Maybe it is recommending threads it think I will like?

I've gotten a couple like that as well (maybe one every other day?). I also was wondering why.

Yeah.

Ugh. Wish we had more control over this. Send me some screenshots if you can? Sorry.
[MENTION=14]colton[/MENTION] [MENTION=181]Ron Mexico[/MENTION]

Ok, it just happened again. Here's a screenshot of the notification.
c4d856793b334b48639235218706972f.jpg

And when I click on the notification, it takes me to the FIRST post in that thread.

Me too dudes

That's because it wants you to read it. It thinks you'd like it. It thinks there is no way pleasing your grumpy aces.

Are any of you actively subscribed to that thread or posting within it?

And all Android, latest update from this month I assume?

The app is pretty damn good. I love that you can subscribe to a thread and anytime someone else posts in the thread you get a notification in the notifications tab. If you close the app and go back in a little suggestion bar comes up at the top telling you what thread you were last on and how long ago you were on it. That makes it really easy to go to the newest post in that thread by just clicking on it. The one and only thing that bothers me is the tweets not showing up unless you click the link but even then [MENTION=1]Jason[/MENTION] is working on fixing that.

Are any of you actively subscribed to that thread or posting within it?

And all Android, latest update from this month I assume?

I am the latest android and everything is updated including the Jazz app. I am not subscribed to any threads nor have I ever been.

That's because it wants you to read it. It thinks you'd like it. It thinks there is no way pleasing your grumpy aces.

They dont bug me or make me upset. I am just giving feedback to try and help. I use the app and like it for the most part.