What's new

Updated JazzFanz App (Dec 2016)

Are any of you actively subscribed to that thread or posting within it?

And all Android, latest update from this month I assume?
It just did it to me again a couple of minutes ago, for the "Gobert named finalist for dpoy and most improved" thread.

I'm not subscribed to any thread. I don't think I've posted in that thread bit I could be wrong.

Yes to android and yes to most recent update.

Made an adjustment. Give it until Thursday, May 25 and if these apparent random "marketing"-like notifications still arrive let me. You should be notified on likes and subscriptions but not irrelevant content, I hope.

Made an adjustment. Give it until Thursday, May 25 and if these apparent random "marketing"-like notifications still arrive let me. You should be notified on likes and subscriptions but not irrelevant content, I hope.
Still doing it. It happens pretty much every night right around 10 pm.

OK. It's still sending a notification to a random thread every night at 10 pm. I'll let you know if/when it stops.
Yep
Me too

I'm told android users can disable this push type in the app settings > Push notifications > Recommendations

Let me know [MENTION=14]colton[/MENTION] [MENTION=840]fishonjazz[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I'm told android users can disable this push type in the app settings > Push notifications > Recommendations

When I go into the app via app manager all I can find is the option to allow notifications or not. I Do want notifications on just not random ones that have nothing to do with me but I don't see any option that differentiates.

When I go into the app via app manager all I can find is the option to allow notifications or not. I Do want notifications on just not random ones that have nothing to do with me but I don't see any option that differentiates.
Nevermind.
I found it and unchecked the recommendations box.

Thanks jason

I found the setting and turned off the recommendations notifications.

Don't do it via app manager. Go into the app itself, then select settings from the menu. Then choose notifications, and along with a general notifications on/off switch there are selections for which types of notifications you'd like.

Don't do it via app manager. Go into the app itself, then select settings from the menu. Then choose notifications, and along with a general notifications on/off switch there are selections for which types of notifications you'd like.
Thanks, I turned off the suggestions notification along with changing a bunch of settings. For some reason I have never looked at these. This made the app much better for me. My favorite is that I removed the signature that said I was posting from my phone!

No more notifications at 10pm!

It would be really handful to receive push notifications without checking the app if someone quotes or texts you while you are playing Fantasy Draft

Yep, I get no notifications now no matter what I set the settings to from the app. It's better than getting notifications I don't want though. But it would be nice to get notifications for someone quoting me or someone tagging me in a post.

Sorry, sometimes this app really drives me crazy... working with Tapa to resolve