What's new

USA Women's Soccer

Speaking of panties the English Women's team has been making some headlines...

Lol

When you tell someone to **** off because you agree with them and then get burned in front of your whole class.

Eh, to me it’s pretty clear there was not bad or political intention in it. At first she appears to have her attention elsewhere then just drops what’s in her hand. Ooff but nothing to be mad about.

But some are going to jump all over this.

That wouldn’t be the same Sara Carter who is a regular on Hannity, would it? That wouldn’t be the same Sara Carter who executives asked Hannity to stop referring to as an “investigative reporter” after she helped peddle the Seth Rich conspiracy, is it?

Now why would a Seth Rich conspiracy theorist and Hannity regular try and make it seem like a US Soccer women’s player was disrespecting the flag? Why would she infer that she disliked America? Why?

And why would a a “moderate” and “neutral” guy post see such rubbish on Facebook and instead of dismissing it as rubbish, repost it on jazzfanz? I wish @Archie Moses could help explain to us about this. I mean he’s just so neutral and moderate and definitely not alt right.

Fox News host Sean Hannity has ignored calls from network execs that he stop promoting frequent guest Sara Carter as an “investigate reporter.”

Network executives have made the request in response to her reporting not being vetted or meeting the network’s editorial guidelines, according to Mediaite.

Hannity features Carter on the show almost nightly to discuss the “deep state” and other stories on her eponymous website. She is barred from appearing on the network’s news programs. Fox News has also banned former Trump official Seb Gorka from the network’s non-opinion shows.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...op-calling-sara-carter-investigative-reporter

Last edited:
You do @Archie Moses a disservice by insinuating he’s alt right. Knock it off.

But why repost inflammatory social media posts from alt right Seth rich conspiracy theorists? Seems an odd way to pretend to be “neutral” and “moderate.” I’m just looking at the evidence here.

Defends Proud Boys, loves Ben Shapiro, instructs others to watch a comedian who is anti-LGBT, reposts one of the most deplorable political personalities (Sara Carter) inferring that one of our soccer players disrespected the flag... cmon knock it off. Either he’s alt right or incredibly naive.

But why repost inflammatory social media posts from alt right Seth rich conspiracy theorists? Seems an odd way to pretend to be “neutral” and “moderate.” I’m just looking at the evidence here.

Defends Proud Boys, loves Ben Shapiro, instructs others to watch a comedian who is anti-LGBT, reposts one of the most deplorable political personalities (Sara Carter) inferring that one of our soccer players disrespected the flag... cmon knock it off. Either he’s alt right or incredibly naive.
He also says **** the proud boys. Don't leave that out.
He isn't what you think he is.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

A troll then? Much better.

Posting **** to get a reaction isn’t something to be proud of.

All you’ve done here is show your own extreme bias and tendencies towards extremism. I’m going to go now. We’ve reached somewhat of a truce, don’t ruin it.

Lol.

I don't even know who Sara Carter is. I knew that post would get some people's panties in a wad though about the flag. That must mean I support her just like it means I "instruct" people to watch Crowder.

Hehepeepeecaca

A troll then? Much better.

Posting **** to get a reaction isn’t something to be proud of.

Hi pot, meet kettle.

Hi, pot. You must be high.

At least I know my posts are to get reactions. Yours are genuinely oblivious to your polarized, one-side bias, guy

Does everything and everyone have to have a label?
I choose not to label him

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

If the last few years have proven anything, it’s that you should always take politically infused posts from Facebook at face value, do zero research on who’s posting it and why, and repost them on different platforms to increase the viewership.

I mean...liking Ben Shapiro doesn't mean you're alt-right.

Ben Shapiro isn't even alt-right.

Alt-right is just an easy label for people like Thriller to throw out to make things easier for themselves. It's a bunch of non-sense.

Reactions: RJF
I mean...liking Ben Shapiro doesn't mean you're alt-right.

Ben Shapiro isn't even alt-right.

Alt-right is just an easy label for people like Thriller to throw out to make things easier for themselves. It's a bunch of non-sense.
Alt right has become a silly statement for people to label and make people that disagree with them sound worse. It's the same as calling someone a snowflake.

Liking Ben Shapiro just means you probably like watching someone debate and manipulate people. You probably like watching someone get under people's skin. Even if his logic is poor he tends to know how to win debates. You like watching him win arguments against people you disagree with.

Alt right has become a silly statement for people to label and make people that disagree with them sound worse. It's the same as calling someone a snowflake.

Liking Ben Shapiro just means you probably like watching someone debate and manipulate people. You probably like watching someone get under people's skin. Even if his logic is poor he tends to know how to win debates. You like watching him win arguments against people you disagree with.

This pretty much sums it up. That and I like watching someone, argue something I agree with, better than I can.

There's a lot that I disagree with Ben about too. He's actually pretty reasonable about differing points of views.

This pretty much sums it up. That and I like watching someone, argue something I agree with, better than I can.

There's a lot that I disagree with Ben about too. He's actually pretty reasonable about differing points of views.

He’s reasonable about starting a discussion but has not appeared to be reasonable about differing points of view. He acts pretty heavy handed it dismissing them. That’s how I see it.