What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Utah Hikes

Wes Mantooth

This is shot vertically. I normally do everything horizontally and make my videos from my GoPro.
This is just a bunch of videos I made on my phone for things like IG stories or whatever. As much as I hate vertical films, if you can enlarge it in your phone then it's not half bad.
I got myself confused. I meant horizontally.

Archie Moses

This is shot vertically. I normally do everything horizontally and make my videos from my GoPro.

I got myself confused. I meant horizontally.
I gotcha, dude.

I have horizontal video of it, but it's almost too embarrassing to make public.

I found the arches out of pure intuition and luck. The GPS trailhead marker isn't correct nor were multiple latitude / longitude coordinates.

Yeah, vertical videos suck though. 95%
images (8).jpeg
My biggest regret from this hike was not being able to see the Crocodile Rock or the Dragon's Tooth Rock.

I followed some German's dude l / l and it just sent me to the 5 Hole Arch.

698fe42e8c0f7970e64a15e6bd7b5724.jpg

This is somewhere close to where I went. I walked probably 8 miles and couldn't find it. The coordinates I found/saved online were wrong. *shakes fist*

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
No.

I made dinner and watched the sunset and the moon rise. Then I went in the camper and journaled a little bit, played my guitar and watched alien/UFO shows/documentaries. Lol
Campfire kinda sucks by yourself anyways. At least to me it does. (also gets kinda scary lol)

Archie Moses

Escalante is my new favorite place. Hiked 5 slots and got stuck in a flash flood, crazy!

Highway 12 from Capitol Reef to Escalante is the most scenic drive in the states. Fight me. Haha

My dog in the Devil's Garden after Spooky, Peekaboo and Dry Fork Narrows - on our way to Zebra's.
20210903_114621.jpg

Archie Moses

Dry Fork Narrows off of Hole in the Rock Road south of Escalante, UT.

This was my favorite slot canyon (besides Brimstone) in the area. Peekaboo and Spooky are cool too, but way too claustrophobic.