What's new

Utah Jazz (5-6) vs Miami Heat (5-6) Tonight! 11/10/20117 7pm MST

You have an inability to look at facts. His results sucked in college and have sucked in the pros.

?

He had a huge jump from Freshman to Sophomore year. He's a young player who has great form. I'll take form over results early in a player's development 100/100 times. He is going to have a similar jump (and early struggles) in his NBA rookie to sophomore year.

This is possibly the silliest **** I've read all day. Lol
Then maybe you should go back an read some (all) of the **** you've been writing. I'm not saying it's the only thing to look at, but Mitchell passes the eye test and can hit shots from all over the court. Calling him a bad shooter at this point in his career is silly.

Sent from my SM-G935V using JazzFanz mobile app

Reactions: 8
at least jazz didn't extend hood. good call dl

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Hood is going to be much better next year. He is already starting to show a stronger sense of attacking angles and even occasional playmaking for others. It's too early to call if it was a good choice to play hardball on his contract (which is kind of impossible to say since we don't know what the Jazz were offering/what Hood was asking for).

I'm at wits end... Hell, I'm a 49ers fan and they are 0-9 and I'm not at this stage with them. I see people are blaming a rookie for the entire team playing like absolute garbage, when he's at least showing passion and a will to win unlike any other player on this team not named Gobert. I have never watched such poor shooting in my life, and that includes me coaching an 8 year old Jr. Jazz team.

I'm at wits end... Hell, I'm a 49ers fan and they are 0-9 and I'm not at this stage with them. I see people are blaming a rookie for the entire team playing like absolute garbage, when he's at least showing passion and a will to win unlike any other player on this team not named Gobert. I have never watched such poor shooting in my life, and that includes me coaching an 8 year old Jr. Jazz team.

The biggest problem in putting all the eggs in the defense basket is that we forgot about the overwhelming burden playing like absolute **** on offense does to the psyche of 90% of NBA players.

Reactions: 8
More than how many shoot as poorly as him.

Mitchell is being asked to do way more offensively than ANY rookie this year. I don’t think any rookie’s numbers would look efficient in those circumstances.

This isn’t rocket science.

The battle of Hayward’s summer teases. The dirtbag.

I feel bad for Quin doing another post game show after another shooting night like that.
I feel bad for Donovan Mitchell getting interview questions again.
I feel bad for Dennis Lindsey’s cat...or whatever person or object he might take his frustrations out on.

My feelers also feel bad for Jazz fans, we don’t deserve this.
I wish Hill and Nerdward will continue to struggle for years to come.