What's new

*** Utah Jazz @ Detroit Pistons Wednesday October 28th 5:30 MT Official Game Thread***

I'm using Firefox with my laptop. All pics are working.

@fishionjazz...I really like most of your posts but the pic ones were weak. Why Corbin and Korver? They have 0 to do with the Jazz or this thread. And the scantily clad women are out of place in a game thread. Go post those in GF;s forum.

Corbin and korver simply for humor. Nothing more.

As for the scantily clad women in a gamethread...... That has been something in gamethreads for years and years. Usually have at least one per gamethread as a good luck jazz girl.

If you or anyone finds them offensive then please never attend or take your kids to a sporting event because the cheerleaders and dancers occasionally show some skin (two of the women I posted that supposedly don't belong in this thread are in fact jazz dancers in uniform).

Also, never go to a public pool or beach. There could be scantily clad women in those locations too

Feel free to do so, ya bish.

And I'm pretty sure there have been game threads with the title "Why hasn't anyone made a game thread" then that became the game thread and there was no information or pictures in the OP. SMD

And ya know, a lot of people might not have known Ilyasova and Marcus Morris where now on the Pistons. I'm educating MF'ers.

It's the first ****ing game of the season you dumbass.

Done and done!!!

Realizing that I'll be missing out on Tuesday's games, nit Wednesday's ❤️ I'll tune into the first half
You get to watch it a day before the rest of us? This could turn out to be very profitable. Tell us what happens so that we can place bets.

edit: just realized I misunderstood your post, and also that you are the one who will be watching it the next day, not us. Check the gamethread for betting info.

I could see the Jazz easily winning the first several games of the season, despite being on the road. A strong start to the season will be crucial. Too bad I'll be out Wednesday night, I've got it recorded. Man, DVR is one of the greatest inventions ever.

I could see the Jazz easily winning the first several games of the season, despite being on the road. A strong start to the season will be crucial. Too bad I'll be out Wednesday night, I've got it recorded. Man, DVR is one of the greatest inventions ever.

I agree that a strong start is critical for this team. They need to show that the last third of last season was not a fluke.

I can't wait for the next two days. Last season started so bad. I hope the Jazz come out of the gate on fire this year. I think being on the road early will make them be extra focused. 3-0 to start is realistic imo. The key to the Detroit game will be not allowing the Pistons to score off turnovers or in transition. If the Jazz can keep them in the halfcourt, they should be be able to shut them down.

The Pistons roster looks like trash on it's face. The only intriguing pieces are Jackson, Drummond, KCP, and that's it.

I predict first game jitters for the first half and pulling away with ease in the second half. Gobert v Drummond will be fun, let's see if Rudy can hold his ground.

I won't be able to catch it, gonna be roaming around Tokyo in the morning.

Lets git dis W Utah!

Burke, make them regret passing on u wit dat 8th pick ;)

Why are you doing to Tokyo? I've been dying to visit Japan.

The Pistons roster looks like trash on it's face. The only intriguing pieces are Jackson, Drummond, KCP, and that's it.

I predict first game jitters for the first half and pulling away with ease in the second half. Gobert v Drummond will be fun, let's see if Rudy can hold his ground.

Stanley Johnson doesn't intrigue you?

And the scantily clad women are out of place in a game thread.

Really!!! Listen Jr. I will tell you what's out of place, beefcake pics of Jazz players or anyone else. Scantily clad women haven't been out of place since the days of the caveman and I for one am all in favor of them. Of course the Gays and the Females should have their own site for ogling the beefcake boys, no problem with that.

It might not be great, but Stan Van Gundy is a great coach.