What's new

Utah Jazz former player updates-How are our bro's doing?!

Cavs will eventually realise they have a better chance of winning with him on the bench or out than in anyway

Even tho statistically they’re better with him on the court paired with one of the other ball hogs than any other combo of the others. But ok

AB is killin it against Portland right now
I always like to go into games against other teams after they’ve won a game. I feel like it takes the pressure off a bit.

How is Dante doing? Is he a lock for the ASG? I know he's considered the best 3&D player in the league cuz of that defense against Harden and the 28 pt game.

Now that he's free of the tyrannical madman of a coach who had him on a short leash, he must be thriving in Cleveland where W's don't matter.

How is Dante doing? Is he a lock for the ASG? I know he's considered the best 3&D player in the league cuz of that defense against Harden and the 28 pt game.

Now that he's free of the tyrannical madman of a coach who had him on a short leash, he must be thriving in Cleveland where W's don't matter.

Nice sarcasm. Yeah, he sucks hard. Our FO is crazy good for getting Clarkson in that one sided trade.

I noticed our alums are all over the place in Australia. Bryce Cotton had 16 points in the first quarter and 23 in the game in a one point win, Eric Griffin had 20 points in a loss and EJ Singler and Taylor Braun are teammates. They were training camp and Stars players.

Erick Green who was traded to Denver on draft night for Rudy and later played with the Jazz on a 10 day contract in the Trey Burke era signed with a team in Spain.

I noticed our alums are all over the place in Australia. Bryce Cotton had 16 points in the first quarter and 23 in the game in a one point win, Eric Griffin had 20 points in a loss and EJ Singler and Taylor Braun are teammates. They were training camp and Stars players.

Maybe we can trade Conley for Bryce Cotton

Ironically Cotton signed with the Griz a few years ago after the Aussie season was over to backup Conley and for the playoffs.

What Dante's scored since his 28 point game:

His coach is again jerking him around and not letting him play free.
utahjazzz, magic and all his alts are crying bloody murder on Cavs forums about how Garland and Sexton are playing ahead of him.