What's new

Utah Jazz @ Portland Bushwhackers, 8:30PM Mountain on ESPN

Nurkic was the main reason we lost to Portland last time, we just couldn't do anything with him. Him being out would be huge.

Nurkic was the main reason we lost to Portland last time, we just couldn't do anything with him. Him being out would be huge.

I want him to play... Rudy needs vindication. Also if we win and he doesn’t play I can’t give my blazer fan friend too much garbage.

I don't think nurkic will miss this game. Too big of a game. Portland has to realize that. It's nearly a playoff game

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Hopefully Joe trash talks with their twin doofus towers again, Collins and Leonard.

Leonard is so annoying. I swear he shoots 90% from 3 against us. He and Layman went GOAT mode for like 4 minutes in the 4th quarter of the last game and scored 14 points in a row or something.

Leonard is so annoying. I swear he shoots 90% from 3 against us. He and Layman went GOAT mode for like 4 minutes in the 4th quarter of the last game and scored 14 points in a row or something.
This. **** Leonard.

Past your bedtime? Or does the excitement interfere with you night time medications?
Both. I will probably just stay up and watch it and end up with 4-5 hours of sleep before my 12 hour shift at work tomorrow (I'm working a 12 today as well) though. Depends on how the first half goes.

Wish it were on earlier.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

If Turner lights is up again, I’m going to be pissed.

The buzzer beater three that Layman hit at the end of the third on a possession The Blazers should have never had was a back breaker. Jazz never recovered.

This. **** Leonard.

The buzzer beater three that Layman hit at the end of the third on a possession The Blazers should have never had was a back breaker. Jazz never recovered.

Let’s not give the blazers fan equivalent to jazz Avenues any materials. Lol