What's new

Utah Jazz @ Portland Trail Blazers -- Sunday, Feb 11 7pm MST

It’s probably really easy to say this when your team is on a 9 game heater, but it really feels like something special is happening that’s going to extend well beyond the streak itself.

We’ll see how well this post ages, but screw the 8 seed. I’m thinking 5 seed baby.

Ingles has upped his game, that quick triggered hes developed makes that contract look like a bargain.

Also, DERRICK MF FAVORS! Dude is looking athletic as ever!!

Yeah its good to see derrick healthy makes me appreciate what he did last year more

-Ingles bringing us that contractual value

-Crowder playing like I knew he would

-Man, we ruled them on the boards....

-Back to .500... man, we were way down there in the standings

-That third spot is OURS!

It’s probably really easy to say this when your team is on a 9 game heater, but it really feels like something special is happening that’s going to extend well beyond the streak itself.

We’ll see how well this post ages, but screw the 8 seed. I’m thinking 5 seed baby.

I remember Locke a year or two ago talking about how Portland went on a win streak in the middle of the year and it really propelled them. Hopefully this is our moment where we realize we can play with anybody.

spurs tomorrow,

Aldridge has been ruled out for Monday's game against the Jazz due to a sore right knee.