What's new

Utah Jazz Pre-Season Games Official Thread

Meh.

I have a great relationship with my parents and my in-laws. My wife and kids love me and I love them. I have a bunch of great friends. I’ll take their opinion over yours.

Have a great night, sir.

So they all support a sex offender. I'll take one love's opinion over all these confused country bumkins who have no idea what happens with men like Trump who purchase beauty pageants so that they can have power over young, beautiful females. OH ****, he was probably just trying to help them and not his own interests when he walked into the teen America Pageant dressing rooms and told the under age girls that they had nothing to worry about, because he had seen it all before.

BE PROUD, you ****ing scum **** who supports scum in the supreme court. BE ****ING PROUD!!!

Without Gobert, the energy and rhythm just aren't there. Adelaide is defending pretty well and clogging the lane.

How are the jazz losing to a church ball team? The 36th ward is pretty good tho.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Coaching staff told Thabo they weren't pleased with how he let people blow right by him. Looks like he didn't get the memo.