What's new

Utah Jazz Pre-Season Games Official Thread

Grayson's been readier than we thought so far contribution wise. He's playing decent defense and knocking down 3's consistently.

How many times this year will we hear Boler "If you can play this game anywhere in the world, you will be found!!!"

OK, we get it. Thanks.

We're all going to hate Crowder by the end of this year, he can't shoot.

I tend to worry about this too. Seems to be a poor shooter who loves to shoot.

Have really been impressed with our passing so far this year. The ball moves quick, with purpose and a lot of nice open looks.

Came here to make the same comment. One player always has to be the target of fans' ire. It's gonna be Crowder this year.

Eh, were deep enough that he doesn't need time if he's sucking. Many times he is useful.

We're all going to hate Crowder by the end of this year, he can't shoot.

As long as he defends, provides hustle plays and is a dog who teams hate playing, I'll be fine. If he does those things then I can live with the nights of inconsistent shooting.

Damn, we could be really hot from 3's this year with Grayson and Niang. Both knocking down 3's really well this game.

Allen learning a lot how to play the PG here in this game. He has to make quicker decisions and let go of that pass a lot quicker. Got caught a few times now with indecisions.