What's new

Utah Jazz Veteran players fire sale watch

I think we’re gonna see some dudes shipped off to LA.

I don’t hate it, but I don’t love it either. We are so loaded with picks in ‘27 and ‘29 already. I’d rather get into the ‘24 draft or get another in next year’s draft.

To balance out the picks, the deal with the Lakers made more sense when we were getting ‘23 and ‘25 picks from the Knicks.

Only makes sense that Conley, Bogey and Clarkson are jettisoned for whatever we can get for them. Conley is probably the most challenging to move due to the extra year.

I think Ainge would jump at the chance to offload one of those contracts for a 2024 pick.

And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

97707E8B-A2E1-4B67-B29A-C85B57361B11.jpeg

I'd only want to keep Clarkson, just because he's awesome. The rest need to go. Bogie, Gay, Conley, even young vets like Beasley. Gay and Conley will be tough to move though.
I'm okay if Conley stays, the young guys will need someone to get them the ball in a good spot. Even rebuilding teams need a couple vets.

I'd only want to keep Clarkson, just because he's awesome. The rest need to go. Bogie, Gay, Conley, even young vets like Beasley. Gay and Conley will be tough to move though.
I'm okay if Conley stays, the young guys will need someone to get them the ball in a good spot. Even rebuilding teams need a couple vets.
He's too good of a tank commander

And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

View attachment 12995
That’s song lyrics right?
We all gonna have egg on our face when Westbrook leads us to the chip next year.
Egg on our faces because we won a title, interesting… idiot!!!
My guess is we didn’t want any of Robinson, certainly not at $15M knowing RJ would also need to be extended.
Probably, but he should’ve taken it probably.