What's new

Utah Jazz vs Toronto Raptors Game Thread

416Klawzz

As you all know I'm from Toronto and live here. I've been the biggest Jazz fan since 1988. I'm going to the game tomorrow. I Will be cheering for our boys in the loud Scotia Bank Centre, the home of the defending nba champions. Go Jazz Go! Hopefully I get some nice pics to share with you guys during shootaround and throughout the game.

There is always a little truth in every joke. In this case maybe quite a bit of truth the last few games

serge-ibaka-679x1024.jpg

I'm gonna be focused on the offense for the next 5-10 games. If we remain in this one single high screen rut for 90% of our offense then I'll be very pessimistic that this team can accomplish anything. The offense just won't manufacture enough points out of that to truly contend. We have a large enough sample size now to know that. We've run it all season and we're like 23rd in offense. But, if Quin starts opening up the playbook and getting creative then I'll be very optimistic. We have the players to produce an explosive offensive attack.

Season rides on Quin's decisions.

about to start

I like this Raptors team. Good defense, ball movement, and shot distribution. Scrappy guards. Siakam is a matchup nightmare.

Reactions: SCS
Lowry and some other random Raptors player always kill us. Norman Powell maybe? Curious how Royce will do against Siakam. Feeling oddly confident about this one for some reason.

Lowry and some other random Raptors player always kill us. Norman Powell maybe? Curious how Royce will do against Siakam. Feeling oddly confident about this one for some reason.

Got this weird feeling VanVleet will have an insane game.