What's new

Utah Trade Deadline Discussion

No! Youve got to draw a line somewhere. Ainge and Boston ****ing us over with Benedict/Crowder situations created that line.

Someone mentioned earlier but the only time we should be involved with Boston is in a deal that moves Benedict to basketball purgatory somehwere.

I'm glad the Jazz front office does not cut off our nose to spite our face.

Ainge had no reason to help us.

I have zero issues with the Hood for Crowder trade. Hood is the higher profile but unless he was hot, he didn't do much else to help us win games, and the slightest bump of the knee, he'd be out at least 5 games.

Kevin O'Connor on The Ringer NBA Podcast said he has predicted trades without sources just based on teams's interest in players in previous free agencies. For example, he predicted the Isaiah Thomas to Boston trade because he knew Boston called Isaiah on July 1st but he had already committed to Phoenix.

So, who has Utah coveted in free agency in the recent past? Gallinari (but that salary/injury history...), Otto Porter supposedly, any others you guys can recall?

I totally forgot the Jazz wanted to do that sign and trade for Crowder last summer!

Still have to play nice with Bartelstein because I want the Jazz to trade Alec Burks for DeMarre Carroll leading up to the draft.