What's new

Walker Kessler highlights

nateboz

Ironic that along with the role players and the mystery chest, we also get the young player with perhaps the best opportunity to be the next Rudy Gobert.
Rudy is athletic. Long wingspan and incredible quick. This guy is stiff and slow. Think Ostertag with a teeny bit of shooting.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

The Jazz Wonderbra

NBADraft.net compared him to a mix of Cole Aldrich and Myles Turner.
What a dumb comparison! Myles Turner is athletic, long, and explosive. Cole Aldrich is unathletic, slow, thick, and had good footskills and a post game. They might as well say he is a proper mix of Shaq and Bol Bol. Sheesh.

He looked more Jacob Poetl to me. Slowish. Decent base. Slow shot. Long. Not the most athletic. But productive.

Frankly Dok's highlight reel is WAY more impressive.

YoungJefe

What a dumb comparison! Myles Turner is athletic, long, and explosive. Cole Aldrich is unathletic, slow, thick, and had good footskills and a post game. They might as well say he is a proper mix of Shaq and Bol Bol. Sheesh.

He looked more Jacob Poetl to me. Slowish. Decent base. Slow shot. Long. Not the most athletic. But productive.

Myles Turner's game as a floor stretching/rim protecting big that's not a great rebounder but in Cole Aldrich's body.

I'm not sure if he'll ever be a starter but if he can follow a similar career path to someone like Zubac with the Clippers I'd be happy.

cowhide

I just finished watching some of his highlights and he is a better prospect than I thought. He isn't very explosive but he is big and moves his feet really well.

There is a lot to like after watching this kid. His 3pt shot is sweet. I think he can be an effective backup center in this league. I am liking this trade even more.

sip

Poetl is a really good comp for him. If he can turn into a similar caliber player then I would be extremely happy.

sip

I just looked up his pre draft measurements and what jumped out to me was that he has tiny hands for a player his size. His hand length was only 8.5" and 8.5". To put that in perspective Udoka was 9.25" and 10". Trent Forrests hands were 9" and 9.75".

Udidthizz

I just looked up his pre draft measurements and what jumped out to me was that he has tiny hands for a player his size. His hand length was only 8.5" and 8.5". To put that in perspective Udoka was 9.25" and 10". Trent Forrests hands were 9" and 9.75".
What about his hand pads?