What's new

Want To Win Some Money? Take The Knicks On Wednesday Night

Love that Portis play. Dangerous and ****ed up but screw it. I’d love to have some crazy like that on our team.

Love that Portis play. Dangerous and ****ed up but screw it. I’d love to have some crazy like that on our team.

Nah that play was dangerous... that’s the **** that helped derail ABs career. Don’t get me wrong I’d take a crazy enforcer type but more along the lines of Jae Crowder.

Now if they could only get rid of you their curse would be lifted and they wouldnt call you Hetheknickskiller anymore,lol

Wow, I never knew that Trade Machine existed.

I just traded four Knicks for LeBron and it said we increase our projected wins to only 2 games! See what I have been talking about? The Knicks are good -- 4th best team in the league. We are so good that even if we bring in LeBron we only win two more games.

I honestly think tonight is going to be the blowout of the season. Be happy Melo is in Portland.

Wow, I never knew that Trade Machine existed.

I just traded four Knicks for LeBron and it said we increase our projected wins to only 2 games! See what I have been talking about? The Knicks are good -- 4th best team in the league. We are so good that even if we bring in LeBron we only win two more games.

BTW, RJ has a 57% FT rate. I though he might be good. Are you bummed?

Last edited:
We've had serious trouble putting these easy teams away. Though tonight has every indication of an easy win, I'm not holding my breath. It would be nice though. Back to back for NY, late travel, higher elevation, and some injuries should make this cake. We'll see.

Mike Conley is .... Inactive?

Not injured?
2mQTInP

2mQTInP

So is this the game thread?.....cause I could have come up with a much better title since we are facing the Knicks you know!

I demand an apology from you.

But I'll be kind and give you a break. You do not have to stay awake for the whole humiliating beat down that we will give you. So here's my offer, you can apologize at the end of the half. When the second period ends come here and post these words:

"I was wrong to say, "No way in hell the Jazz lose to the Knicks." I apologize for saying that and I apologize for disrespecting the Knicks. MeloTheJazzKiller knows basketball and I do not. It is sad to be a Jazz fan. The Knicks are better. I wish my team were the Knicks."
Not going to happen

Sorry....this is an interesting game thread. I ain't complaining. It IS entertaining at the very least.

We should gut stomp this team... no Randle and maybe no Morris. Portis has had good games against us, but this should be a professional execution and the G League bros should get some run.

bad team... at home... without their best players... back end of a back to back... anything less than a blowout is unacceptable.