What's new

Want To Win Some Money? Take The Knicks On Wednesday Night

Uhh, we didn't have Marcus Morris.

A win against the Lakers without the great Marcus Morris? That's like expecting Neil Armstrong to get to the moon without a rocket. Ain't going to happen. If Morris were in we'd have easily won by 30.

Like, I've missed you. But.. yeah

Bucks, Lakers, Rockets, and the Knicks are the top four teams in the league right now.

Only thing we lack is that elite go-to player in the fourth quarter of close games. I know sports and a player like that separates the great teams from the championship teams. Our best player is Mitchell Robinson. He is a year away from being that elite Hall Of Fame legendary player. You'll see Wednesday night how great that guy is. He'll single-handedly slaughter the Jazz.

See now this was a more creative troll attempt. Delete your boring opening to the thread and put this up top. It's funnier.

I don't think I've ever agreed with you on anything whatsoever before. But I do agree with one thing you posted in this thread. Just one. Mitchell Robinson is the Knicks best player.

Julius Randle isn't playing so here's another excuse for you.
That stinks (he's been playing All Star quality ball lately), but he sure ain't the key to our success.

No Randle means a guy like Trier might get more minutes. You will be amazed at how the ball goes directly from his hands right to the hoop. He is amazingly stupid. He has no idea that there are four other guys wearing Knick jerseys out there with him. He plays like he is alone on his driveway just putting up shot after shot.

Is Portis playing for the Knicks tonight, or did he get suspended? I like that guy. He bat **** crazy.
Suspended? He should be executed.

He's a psycho. We know what he did to his Chicago teammate Mirotic (or whoever the hell it was) and we don't want him here. He's a ticking timebomb.

Just look at the replays of what he did last night...and make sure you get to the slo-mo replays to see just how psycho Portis's foul was.
By the way, notice how even Rondo is afraid of him.

Suspended? He should be executed.

He's a psycho. We know what he did to his Chicago teammate Mirotic (or whoever the hell it was) and we don't want him here. He's a ticking timebomb.

Just look at the replays of what he did last night...and make sure you get to the slo-mo replays to see just how psycho Portis's foul was.
By the way, notice how even Rondo is afraid of him.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yzw94eze