What's new

Want To Win Some Money? Take The Knicks On Wednesday Night

Who comes in at 1, 2, and 3?
Bucks, Lakers, Rockets, and the Knicks are the top four teams in the league right now.

Only thing we lack is that elite go-to player in the fourth quarter of close games. I know sports and a player like that separates the great teams from the championship teams. Our best player is Mitchell Robinson. He is a year away from being that elite Hall Of Fame legendary player. You'll see Wednesday night how great that guy is. He'll single-handedly slaughter the Jazz.

Are you going to the Jazz game at MSG in March? I'll be there and will buy you a lemonade and pretzel.
Probably not. I have seen Knicks v Jazz game at The Garden. (We slaughtered you. Melo got 30 in the blink of an eye.) Knick games are insanely expensive. 100 bucks against the worst team in the NBA gets you a seat in the last few rows. When I go to games I want to see teams I have not seen before. On game night you can grab a mid-level seat for 65 bucks.

Bucks, Lakers, Rockets, and the Knicks are the top four teams in the league right now.

Only thing we lack is that elite go-to player in the fourth quarter of close games. I know sports and a player like that separates the great teams from the championship teams. Our best player is Mitchell Robinson. He is a year away from being that elite Hall Of Fame legendary player. You'll see Wednesday night how great that guy is. He'll single-handedly slaughter the Jazz.

On a serious note, I can see him developing into a prime Deandre Jordan level player. Great value for a 36th pick.

This is not a thread about betting. I believe all betting (and alcohol) should be banned in America. Prohibition was the greatest thing the US ever did. They should have doubled down and eliminated betting. My point is not about betting.

My point is this: the Knicks will kill the Jazz this Wednesday night.
My point is this: the Knicks are a far better team than when we started this season
My point is this: the Knicks are a better team than the Jazz
My Point is this: you will see about five Knick players who are better than everybody on the Jazz
My point is this: we will crush you on Wednesday night

If you want to make money, take the 11 points that the Jazz are giving to the Knicks and bet every cent you have. The Knicks are a very, very good team.

We started off 4-18. Insanely awful. But since we fired our coach we have been playing .500 ball. The way to read that is we are getting better...and better...and BETTER! Right now I place us as the fourth best team in the league.

We are far better than the Jazz. We will destroy you Wednesday night. Mitchell Robinson alone can beat your entire team. I swear it, five of you against one of us (Mitchell Robinson) and you wouldn't stand a chance. Don't believe me? just wait till Wednesday night. You will be humiliated.
giphy.gif

I wouldn't tbh.
I demand an apology from you.

But I'll be kind and give you a break. You do not have to stay awake for the whole humiliating beat down that we will give you. So here's my offer, you can apologize at the end of the half. When the second period ends come here and post these words:

"I was wrong to say, "No way in hell the Jazz lose to the Knicks." I apologize for saying that and I apologize for disrespecting the Knicks. MeloTheJazzKiller knows basketball and I do not. It is sad to be a Jazz fan. The Knicks are better. I wish my team were the Knicks."

Last edited:
On a serious note, I can see Mitchell Robinson developing into a prime Deandre Jordan level player. Great value for a 36th pick.

Nah, Mitchell Robinson's upside is far beyond what D Jordan's ever could be.

One other thing. We should all root for Mitchell Robinson to succeed. He is the Kurt Flood of basketball. I'll go further. Mitchell Robinson is the Rosa Parks of basketball. What he did - not go to college, sit out an entire year and work out in a gym every day with various coaches so he could declare himself for the draft - may just possibly be the wave of the future in all collegiate sports. Why commit to a university? Why work on the plantation and wait for the man to call you into the big house. Mitchell Robison said, "F**k that!" I'm going to do things a different way, my way, and one day all men will be free to make their own way into the NBA.

One day soon, schools across our nation wil be named after him. Root for him tomorrow. It is good for your soul.

Mitch1.jpg

Nah, Mitchell Robinson's upside is far beyond what D Jordan's ever could be.

One other thing. We should all root for Mitchell Robinson to succeed. He is the Kurt Flood of basketball. I'll go further. Mitchell Robinson is the Rosa Parks of basketball. What he did - not go to college, sit out an entire year and work out in a gym every day with various coaches so he could declare himself for the draft - may just possibly be the wave of the future in all collegiate sports. Why commit to a university? Why work on the plantation and wait for the man to call you into the big house. Mitchell Robison said, "F**k that!" I'm going to do things a different way, my way, and one day all men will be free to make their own way into the NBA.

One day soon, schools across our nation wil be named after him. Root for him tomorrow. It is good for your soul.

Mitch1.jpg

His grades were so bad he couldn't even get into an American JC? Is he that dumb? Like a lock for the Special Olympics dumb? I like that America is a country where people with intellectual challenges can succeed in life, look at your President, is there a greater success story for a person with a significant cognitive deficit?

Is he that dumb?
You think Rosa Parks could split the atom? Being an intellectual has zilch to do with being a social revolutionary.

I have never once claimed that Mitchell Robinson is a Shakespearean scholar. My guess is that Mitchell Robinson thinks a scholar is that thing on a shirt that goes around one's neck. No, he is not smart. The other night he put his hand through the hoop to block a shot. He really did. After he got called for goaltending as he was walking down the court, we could see that one of our players was explaining to him that is not allowed. Without pictures being drawn for him you could see that Robinson was having trouble understanding what our other player was trying to tell him.

No, he is not smart. He once fouled out of a game in just seven minutes! But he is leading the way for all men to be free to join the NBA.

So yeah, Knicks got drubbed by 30 pts. Now they get on a plane to take another beating in Salt Lake City.