What's new

WCSF Game 4: James Harden Exposed -- Rockets at Jazz 5/6/2018 6:00 pm MST

On the cut away to David Stern. I'm pretty sure you could read his lips as he asked his handler "Did we schedule the Jazz to win one or two in this series?"

And the handler responding: "Just one so we could get the Thursday & Sunday games for Rockets vs Warriors."

I do believe that Houston is the better collection of talented players and they've really demonstrated that they are so dangerous from 3 and mid range. the Jazz have not been able to be a defensive force against Houston and Houston has made the changes on D to knock the Jazz offense off balance.

That said, the bull **** way they flail and get it, but that level of call isn't reciprocated is a farce. I wish that the Jazz would just put someone out there and put a hard foul on someone... send a message to them, the fans, and the team that they're there to play and compete.

This has been said for years, but we can't rely on Gobert for offense or Ingles for creating his shot much. So we have to get another offensive talent.

Tobias Harris should be the target. He can score and shoot. He is only 26 when he gets his next contract.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

just being pessimistic i guess after watching a 3rd blowout of 4 games

They're better. With Rubio we would've been closer. With internal development and Mitchell playing at MVP level, plus one or two strategic acquisitions, and the future is ****ing bright!