What's new

WCSF Game 4: James Harden Exposed -- Rockets at Jazz 5/6/2018 6:00 pm MST

This team will largely be unchanged next year. I’m guessing this is Faves last home game.

I love the Jazz and basketball, but I am on the verge of turning in my fan card. NBA reffing is so rigged it is ridiculous. Could there be a less likeable team than Houston. I didn’t think I could possibly root for the Warriors, but I guess anything is possible.

Jazz's lack of offense here is pretty glaring. That's why it's nice to have a guy like KD who can just take a dribble, raise up and drill a jumper when everything else clogs up.

DL will make another move this offseason and we will contend soon. I believe

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Not sure Rubio would be the X Factor for a win, but is another, smart player, capable scorer, and good defender that can be very frustrating. At least he'd give us an equally adept flopologist to combat harden's flopology...

Missed layups and open threes... we’ve had opportunities but the whole team seems to have the yips.

DL's challenge will be to figure out the PF position next year. Favors is not a good fit for the money, and Crowder simply isn't good enough.

Another thing is getting off to a bad start gives shooting teams license to relax and feel comfortable shooting.

the ********* thing about have an offensively inept team is that huge comebacks are almost impossible